aberdeen-music

Another Element 106 song

Hog

I like the way it comes out of the distant phasey sound in to the heavy riff!

The vocals do need working on, not the performances, just the mix...

in respect to the difference in volumes bewteen them, the sung chorus vocals are very quiet in comparison to the 'other ones'. infact I'd say the verse vocals were too loud for the track. I dont like that style of vocals, the grunting, but being objective, it would benefit 'the song' if they were left out at the section which begins round about 2 mins in.

It needs a Hog solo over that part!!! :D

I think its a good track, this from someone who aint a fan of this stuff. :p

Thanks for all your comments, its much appreciated.

Yeah Tony does rrrrrraaaaaaaar vocals. We are a raaar band, I like it although Death Metal vox might not really be everyones thing.

MKII thanks man, yep Hog solos are coming soon Im sure. Although (and this is ironic for a death metal band with a hint of melody) I dont want to just do a wank fest, the solos will hopefully have some feel to them if we do some tunes with solos.

Thanks for listening. :cheers:

MKII thanks man' date=' yep Hog solos are coming soon Im sure. Although (and this is ironic for a death metal band with a hint of melody) I dont want to just do a wank fest, the solos will hopefully have some feel to them if we do some tunes with solos.

Thanks for listening. :cheers:[/quote']

Yeah not a fan of that style of vocals, as people like myself always like to point out whenever a tune featuring them is open for comments. :p

I think they work in this track though, just too loud compared to the other stuff going on... a bit of blending and all will be fine.

All your solo's should have a flute playing in unison... What a great gimmick, flute in a death metal band!!! :D:rockon:

Guest Page 99

Although this style of metal is not my thing at all, the mix is definatly holding the track back with regards of sound and intensity. The harsh vocals are cool enough though, very old school death metal. The melodic ones are pretty much not needed in my eyes, but I'm pretty picky about singing voices. All in all I think this needs a lot more variation to make it interesting, and give it a bit more of an impact.

Thanks for all your comments' date=' its much appreciated.

Yeah Tony does rrrrrraaaaaaaar vocals. We are a raaar band, I like it although Death Metal vox might not really be everyones thing.

MKII thanks man, yep Hog solos are coming soon Im sure. Although (and this is ironic for a death metal band with a hint of melody) I dont want to just do a wank fest, the solos will hopefully have some feel to them if we do some tunes with solos.

Thanks for listening. :cheers:[/quote']

why is it always about hogs solos? i guess noone has noticed the bass solo at the end... oh well i will still try my hardest neway, hog he is right, you gotta solo more.... but not too much tho.... and that coward of gel boy needs to solo as well cuz he can but he is to scared

I like the way it comes out of the distant phasey sound in to the heavy riff!

The vocals do need working on' date=' not the performances, just the mix...

in respect to the difference in volumes bewteen them, the sung chorus vocals are very quiet in comparison to the 'other ones'. infact I'd say the verse vocals were too loud for the track[/quote']

I agree with this.

Good song.