aberdeen-music

remixing give it to me

musiccube

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can do anything to your tune mate as long as u have all the parts on DAT tape or something like cd . any one interested then email me ,,, this should windle out the ppl who say they have tunes to the ppl who dont . if i was a band in aberdeen i would jump to the chance of this . as remixing cost money and i am giving the right person the chance for free .

but why would they offer their work, that they've spent a long time over, to you to play with when they have no idea who you are or what your efforts might sound like?

my point is that so far on here you're anonymous, no-one knows who you are or what you're capable of. if I was looking for someone to remix some tracks I wouldn't even consider giving you the chance until you'd at least posted some information about yourself and your past work.

i already put a pust up before about this . anyway any bands want remixed ican give your tunes the edge ... email me for more info . not into ppl who fuck about . if u think u got a tune and want it remixed then email me guys . this is the last time i am going to post anything like this

Feel free to remix my stuff (you know the URL) and make it less twoddle-ish :D:cheers:

thats what i thought of the ppl in hear full of plum . what u expext its all kids in hear . there is a couple of good guys but i haver to say alot of kids who dont no who i am and i would not tell any of u who i am . ask computerphonic he kens me ask him who i am and what i have done . good luck to the guys on hear who no what they r talking about apart from that . all the kids can suck my ass

so.... big-shot remixer guy

How come if you don't have time to post up past work' date=' you have time to do free remixes.. i think you be talkin shit dude...

and if your so big time... how come you havent given us links to your website and all these labels you record for?

;)[/quote']

I've heard some of musiccubes work and it's top-notch stuff, he knows what he's doing.

It's a shame there are so many pricks on this forum who are so quick to badmouth a new user.

it does not matter who i am i could be your dad for all u no . i asked if anyone wanted there tunes remixed and all i got was cheeky little fuckers . thats the thing with aberdeen small minded ppl it always has been like that . and yes i am from aberdeen born and bred been hear all my days . but still ppl in anerdeen r small minded . they would not no a good thing if it hit them in the face . anyway as for remixing other ppls music . i am up for it . i just thought it would be a good idea to help ppl out who cant aford to pay for a remix . it was me just being kind since its xmas . but as i see ppl r full of cheek . so i with draw me offer to the small minded ppl of aberdeen . not all hear r small minded i bet there is lots of good guys but so far all i see it kids being silly

This was a shame. Heres a guy offering (for free) to have a bash at remixing someones track. Essentially hes networking and who knows it could have lead on to something interesting for all parties concerned. For his efforts he was shot down almost immediatley.

I dont blame him for withdrawing his offer.

I have to say that during my time down south and abroad theres only one place I have experienced that has a small minded perochial mentality. yep, its Aberdeen. It was like this when I was a young guy starting out here. While there has been many improvements particularly with the quality of the bands theres still this lingering insular approach.

Come on guys work with each other. The benefits can very often be very worthwhile.

my 0.02 cents :)

This was a shame. Heres a guy offering (for free) to have a bash at remixing someones track. Essentially hes networking and who knows it could have lead on to something interesting for all parties concerned. For his efforts he was shot down almost immediatley.

I dont blame him for withdrawing his offer.

I have to say that during my time down south and abroad theres only one place I have experienced that has a small minded perochial mentality. yep' date=' its Aberdeen. It was like this when I was a young guy starting out here. While there has been many improvements particularly with the quality of the bands theres still this lingering insular approach.

Come on guys work with each other. The benefits can very often be very worthwhile.

my 0.02 cents :)[/quote']

Well said. I dunno where the snobby bad attitude comes from but it's something that I've always disliked about this area. Having said that, I've met a handful of decent people in Aberdeen who can see beyond all that crap and are open to new ideas, co-operation, progression, and actually care about making cool music.

Chufty

This just in via pm from musicube:

loud mouth

tell u what mate u find your self mouthy on the net . lets meet and see what goes down . or u another kid on this site . u sound a wind bag anyway if u got anything to say give me a shout i would be glad to shut u up

- the grammar is atrocious. Can someone ban him please?

Wow this thread really descended into the depths over one afternoon! Musiccube I'll remind you that threatening violence on this forum is against the rules you agreed to when you signed up, cut it out please. I'll also remind everyone else that so are personal attacks against other members, most of the posts on this thread have been way over the top and unjustified. Everyone wise up or I'll just close the thread.

As for the topic itself, I stand by my original points. It's all very well offering a service but you could be the world's most famous remixer and there will still be people who don't know who you are. So if you seriously want people to take you up on your offer you should expect them to ask for an example of your work. Hell you could have just put "PM me if you're interested and I'll send you a sample of my work" at the end of your initial post.