aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
PrincessHolly

Supporterness

I appear not to be a supporter anymore. Am I being told off for something?!

Also, I thought I'd set it up so that I would automatically pay my subscription every month but last month I got a reminder saying I need to pay. I'm a bit confused.

no you can set up the subscription in paypal so you only have to do it once. I'd go to paypal and have a look at your account and see if there's antyhing wrong with it

When I follow the paid subscription link through my user cp it leads me to paypal which charges me 2 for 1 months subscription. I just can't figure out how to not have to do this every month.

Okay, here is the deal. Before, the Supporters scheme used to be an automatic monthly recurring within PayPal. However recently it switched back to the default of a monthly one-off payment and you have to re-subscribe to the Supporters scheme from within the Paid Subscriptions part of your Control Panel settings each month (assuming you want to continue being a Supporter of course).

It's a pain I know - but it will go back to an automatically recurring monthly payment once the new web site goes live. Sorry for the inconvenience.