aberdeen-music

josephine,lorenzo snow collective,the little kicks and staccato set

ilobemusic

did anyone go and see josephines last gig last night?If so what was it like?i had to go after lorenzo snow collective,though i was impressed with them and the little kicks who i havnt seen in ages-theyv changed quite a bit since then!for the better of course.what did people think of the random visuals on the back though?

the visuals were cool, if a bit distracting.

The little kicks were great. Tight, full of melody and just fantastic at what they do.

Lorenzo Snow Collective were also superb. Didn't know what to expect of them but it was ace. Loved them and will definitely try and keep an eye out for their future gigs.

Staccato Set were fucking great as always. Tune, Love For The Chorus and the last song being the highlights.

I'm not a big fan of josephine and was getting a bit annoyed at everyone being drunk while I was sober so I decided to take the opportunity to leave before they came on.

I'm not a big fan of josephine and was getting a bit annoyed at everyone being drunk while I was sober so I decided to take the opportunity to leave before they came on.

The entertainment carried on during your trip home by the sounds of it.

:D