aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Steve_Start

Paritys Fall, Statue Of Misery, The Upstarts, Lorenzo Snow Collective + Hookers Green

Guest Fright Night

my weekend will be better, sat=glasgow=Chimera/hatesphere Sun=glasgow=Lamb of god/Devildriver/the Agony Scene THEN this gig.

:rockon::cheers:

my weekend will be better' date=' sat=glasgow=Chimera/hatesphere Sun=glasgow=Lamb of god/Devildriver/the Agony Scene THEN this gig.

:rockon::cheers:[/quote']

Holy shit me and chi666 are going to both too!! also the rest of Statue of misery are going to lamb of god apart from our singer as he has to work. HA

:rockon:

Guest Fright Night

the gig was ok, nothing special though, the upstarts were good and so were s.o.m but the last band were just anoying.

Guest MDP

ok...som were awsome, as were the upstarts, never got to see hookers green, and the other bands were a bit shit

ok...som were awsome' date=' as were the upstarts, never got to see hookers green, and the other bands were a bit shit[/quote']

Parity's Fall were quite impressive.

Cheers Cammie, and thanks to all those who came down to watch us, and the other bands!

The gig was a great success, and we all had a laugh! hope to see some of yous again!

Parity's Fall are supporting Sucioperro along with 2 other bands...

----kef...18th december...7pm----

Steve