aberdeen-music

decent photograher?

liamtw

That's the key man move around and keep an eye on the lights as they are constantly changing unless you are shooting some place where the lighting guy is asleep in which case you either head to the bar or crack open a roll of Delta3200.

Not sure how to cross post pics here but you can find a few shots of mine here

http://stopitdoon.com/photos/noise?page=1

Trying to motivate myself to get website on the go but scanning is dire zzzzZZZZZZZ

That Electirc Eel Shot photo is awesome!

I'm still trying to find a film i like using. I use alot of Fuji 800 but i might give the others that you mentioned previously a crack now

:up:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fisheye lenses are the curse of punk photography :p

haha true but when you're poor and its the only lense you own... I dont even actually own it' date=' it's Ross Morrisons but he is a very kind man :)

i also liked the stayover pic that jason posted. it's well timed and full of intent. you can almost tell what's happening in the song just by seeing the picture which is the kind of stuff i like.

That happens to be one of my first shots with my Canon and one that I'm most proud of 8)

That Electirc Eel Shot photo is awesome!

I'm still trying to find a film i like using. I use alot of Fuji 800 but i might give the others that you mentioned previously a crack now

:up:

Mind there are many flavours of Fuji 800 - two that I like are NPZ800 a pro film and Press800 you get boxes of it fairly cheap from 7dayshop.

Provia 400 is a slide film but you can push this mutha up and it seems to handle well even in all red light situations. Might as well switch your digital camera of when the lights are like this. It's fine for portraits outside too.

Good luck