aberdeen-music

Today's football scores

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Celtic 0-1 Dunfermline (I am speechless. I love it.)

Falkirk 1-2 Aberdeen

Inverness 1-1 Dundee United

Livingston 0-3 Kilmarnock

Motherwell 1-1 Hearts

What a great life. I haven't been so happy since Falkirk lost the '97 Cup Final.

nah, reckon Livi are going back where they belong this year.

Good result for the Dons today, nice to have some form for a change instead of good performance, bad performance. Hopefully we can keep it going against Celtic next weekend and then start to put some pressure on Rangers.

If Hibs beat the Huns tomorrow things will get pretty interesting in the second half of the top 6.

Celtic 0-1 Dunfermline

You planning returning from cloud nine any time soon?

Forfar 2-3 Partick Thistle

I'd have taken that before the game, but I'm reliably informed that the defending went down the shitter in the second half. Morton at 'Crappelow' next week is a biggie.

Oh, and Montrose got horsed 5-2, someone pass Maxi the Kleenex! :laughing:

If Hibs beat the Huns tomorrow things will get pretty interesting in the second half of the top 6.

haha 2-1 to Hibs. Great stuff. If things go the right way next week (unlikely. We've got Celtic and Rangers surely won't lose to Falkirk) then Rangers could be 6th!

not sure. it would be awkward to sack a manger who took them into the latter stages of the champions league. but if he can't qualify he's a goner.

not when he's also taken them to outside the top 4. rangers fans and the board won't tolerate it. and they shouldn't have to with the money that's been spent and the wages their players and staff are on.

it's great though' date=' i don't care if aberdeen don't get in there this season. just the fact that hibs and hearts are challenging makes this the best season for ages.

of course it also shows what aberdeen could be capable of as well.[/quote']

exactly. although its great seeing Rangers dramatic fall from grace, its quite sickening to think that if we had got the results that we did last season we would be above them, plus genuinley in the running for the league title!

Guest tv tanned

had Hibs beaten them by three yesterday, Rangers would have dropped below Killie on goal difference.

They've not won a game the whole of November. Relegation form if ever I saw it :D

Guest neil ex

Surely Celtic must have just turned up on Saturday thinking they would win.. That's very poor! I think that young Hibees team are guilty of doing that aswell this season. Delighted at the score anyway...

Big Eck's finished. I think that's probably already been decided. He won't walk out at Rangers because he'll lose money if he quits... Delighted to see Rangers in the shit. I just hope to God Inter will go to Ibrox and try and win the game. I'd hate to see Rangers qualify for the next round of the Champions League - despite what any of youse say!!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
You planning returning from cloud nine any time soon?

Give me a few days to relish this one Scorge, I've had precious little to enjoy this season. I'm going to enjoy Scotsport tonight, for a change. Now, just hope Selkirk can do the business tonight.