aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
JJ 10 Easy Wishes

Eric Euan, The Welles and 5 Finger Discount at the tunnels

i really enjoyed this gig. thought 5 finger played really well, and the small amount that I saw eric euan (sorry guys, had to disappear for various reasons) was really good too. great live band. and i also had fun on stage with the welles. anyone else enjoy it?

Guest scott cs.

i have to apologise to the welles and eric euan for not being able to stick around to see them. i had to go look after my ill girlfriend. i'll make a point to check both bands out because i enjoyed what i heard at sound check.

personally, i thought we played really well and the crowd seemed really into it aswell. we sold all the cd's we took with us in about 15 minutes which was most pleasing. so yes, i did enjoy the gig :D

on another note, my dad say's there was a guy with a professional looking camera in the crowd. anyone know if this was the case?

welles have got a lot of potential, i enjoyed the set.

Eric Euan should be bigger and i was lucky to catch the singer after wards who said they plan to make a push.

enjoyable night.

Eric Euan should be bigger

agreed. they've been on form for a few years now, but I guess part of their problem is they don't play outside of Aberdeen much.

on another note' date=' my dad say's there was a guy with a professional looking camera in the crowd. anyone know if this was the case?[/quote']

yeah - he is a friend of eric euan (check out some of his work on www.ericeuan.com)..

dunno what photos he took tho...

thought the welles were awsome last night... really something else...

i have to apologise to five finger discount too tho... i had a staff night out and didnt catch any of your set... but will next time... promise :)

agreed. they've been on form for a few years now' date=' but I guess part of their problem is they don't play outside of Aberdeen much.[/quote']

they prob play outside aberdeen more than most to be honest

must have done at least 10 gigs outta aberdeen this year

must have done at least 10 gigs outta aberdeen this year

true, but over the number of years they've been going they haven't done it a lot.. didn't realise they'd been out of town that much recently though. good on em.

I enjoyed 5 finger discount, couldn't hang around for the other bands, had to run everybody else home. I bought one of your CD's was extremely pissed when i got back to the car i tried to play it but it just came up ERROR, but it was cool it worked on my cd player at home.

The crowd were lovin it i was with the bunch of nutters at the front, who were harasing you to play Radio, sorry about that you got me and my mates going when you played the intro to that.

Anyway really enjoyed the gig, hope to see you somewhere again soon

Cheers Steve

Well that shows how much attention i pay to writing nowadays, could really do with a grammer checker of some description, i meant to say was i got extremely drunk when i got home, my mistake i do apolgise.

I have jsut passed my test so i would never drive while drunk, i love my driving license

and never want to lose it.

so sorry again for that dreadful mistake