aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
HeinzHines

Peep Show

This is the first chance i have had to see any of the new series....forgot how funny this program is...

Anyone else watch it?

Best thing on tv at the moment by a long shot...

got series 2 on dvd along with nathan barley last week also got series 1 dvd

aint watched this one to be honest, waiting for it to be repeated on a night i dont usually go out

great show

Yeah its my fav program at the moment.

Had series 1 on dvd but got badly scratched when someone stood on it. I've never found series 2 in a shop anywhere in Aberdeen. Anyone else noticed that places only have series 1? - usually...

They're all bastards out there!

I absolutely love Peep Show, and was delighted "the Johnson" returned last night. I've been slightly disappointed with series three so far but last night's one was magic. "Oh no, that's it, oh I'm annoyed now" was priceless, along with "I could hit him, oh he's gone."

Guest DustyDeviada

Peep Show is ace.

"Is that normal poo you're doing?"

"I could rape him."

"She sent me a template. A bloody template."

"They would be called Jeremists."

Classic stuff.

Guest bluesxman

I got Series 2 in FOPP yesterday fro 15 bucks. Only other place I saw it was HMV at 16.99. Great stuff, had to rewind the first glimpse of Jeremy at the dance class several times, almost made my hangover disappear...

I got Series 2 in FOPP yesterday fro 15 bucks. Only other place I saw it was HMV at 16.99. Great stuff' date=' had to rewind the first glimpse of Jeremy at the dance class several times, almost made my hangover disappear...[/quote']

I'm gonna buy it. I love the show but I've missed it a lot recently...would be good to catch up on all the episodes.

Genius.

I keep missing the new series by either being out/working. But I have both series 1 and 2 DVDs...series 1 is definitely superior. I hope series 3 is as good as that.

Peep show and Arrested Development are the two funniest programs on tv just now.

Both are modern classics, mark my words.