aberdeen-music

What Price A Haircut?

Guest bluesxman

Guest bluesxman

Saw Dave's thread about stupid people hillwalking and reminded me of this for some reason, was in the paper the other week -

Some kid about 11 or so was in the youth programme for Celtic FC and was told to cut his hair as he had one of these half mohican jobs died red and it was against the rules about appearance laid out by Celtic. He refused to cut his hair and was kicked out, then crops up in the papers whining about how his dream has been ruined! Must have been a big dream to let it go because of an unoriginal and stupid looking haircut. And his parents must be muppets as well.

What a prick. :moody:

Saw Dave's thread about stupid people hillwalking and reminded me of this for some reason' date=' was in the paper the other week -

Some kid about 11 or so was in the youth programme for Celtic FC and was told to cut his hair as he had one of these half mohican jobs died red and it was against the rules about appearance laid out by Celtic. He refused to cut his hair and was kicked out, then crops up in the papers whining about how his dream has been ruined! Must have been a big dream to let it go because of an unoriginal and stupid looking haircut. And his parents must be muppets as well.

What a prick. :moody:[/quote']

I remember the story. He would rather keep his haircut than play for a big football team?

What a wally.

I think he wanted sympathy, but he aint getting any from me. The stupid prick.

with both of you guys.

irks me in the same way as that guy who went to the media because he got refused entry from Soul because he was wearing a kilt (not part of the official dress code) and then went "I wasn't really bothered as lots of other bars let us in"..

if that's the case why the hell did you get the media involved you imbecile?