aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lazy Gun

Best Pub!

Its that time of year when you just wanna sit in a good old pub and watch the shitty weather go by with a pint of lager and a glass o port in your hand!!

So whats everyones fave boozer in town??

Id go for the back of The Bells or The Moorings!! :cheers:

Guest five years

although it's a dive, TK's because it's cheap or the bassment. illicit still's okay..usually too warm though

Snafu and bottle of Red if that counts as a pub

otherwise nowhere at this time of year cos everywheres full of wanks on xmas doos - too much spew on the floor/in the sinks/urinals etc

I take it by TK's you mean Triple Kirks!?! Isnt it just cheap for students though?? every time im in there im always pissed and never realise the price!! Illicit Still's good but it is roastin and at this time of year when youve got a jacket its a nightmare!!!! X(

My local The Broadhill Bar...Has a free pool table, and the drink is cheap.

Or my Mates local The Central Bar...Since it has turfed most of the wankers out, it has become a good place to drink in..And your allowed to smoke !

Overall Fave............ Central!

I was impressed with the Holburn Bar last time I wandered in there. A bit souless, maybe, but it is room-y, with comfortable seats, live football, and most importantly: pints of Caledonian 80 shilling for under 2.50!

My more regular haunt seems to be becoming The Wild Boar. I don't really go out drinking that much though... I no longer live a 3 minute skip from The Moorings and a 5 second leap from The Illicit Still so my local consists on The Kittybrewster Lounge/Bar (I have yet to go in) and at a stretch... The Mackar Bar (also not been into but I've been told despite being ickle it's very good) and The Bobbin.

Archies too, of course.

Holburn Bars not bad but you cant smoke!! I dont smoke myself but a few of my mates do and its shit for them!! I do have an occasional fag when im drinking though!!!

Anybody been in the 524 club on George Street or as my old man calls it, the numbers!!!

Its crazy!!

Holburn Bars not bad but you cant smoke!! I dont smoke myself but a few of my mates do and its shit for them!! I do have an occasional fag when im drinking though!!!

That'll be another reason why I found it so pleasant. But then I too like to at least have the option to smoke a fag or two