aberdeen-music

It's Official........NICK AND JESSICA SPLIT

HarleyQuinn

Late Wednesday, over-scrutinized Hollywood couple Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey announced, after months of speculation, that they had decided to separate. In what appeared to be an attempt to dodge coverage during the holiday (no such luck, the Today show was all over the story early Thursday morning), an official statement was issued late Wednesday night, and the couple's press reps were unavailable for further comment on Thanksgiving. The statement, submitted "exclusively" to Us Weekly, read: "After three years of marriage, and careful thought and consideration, we have decided to part ways. This is the mutual decision of two people with an enormous amount of respect and admiration for each other." Wed in October 2002, Simpson and Lachey were a telegenic, publicity-perfect couple, celebrating their love in TV specials and making their private life public in the MTV reality show Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica, which made both the B-list singers stars and put them permanently in the public eye from its first broadcast. Break-up rumors surfaced aggressively this year, with Us Weekly reporting a split in October, a story the couple fervently denied at the time.

And just as they're filming thw new season of Newlyweds!

Guest tv tanned

well, I'm sure we'll soon find out which one was shagging some other celebrity on the side de blah de blah de blah.

I have little sympathy for people who choose to do something like make a TV series out of their marriage simply to boost their publicity.

Guest five years
I think the problem with Jessica is that despite being pretty and successful... she's empty up there *knocks head*

She also lacks the ability to do anything for herself around the house... can't cook' date=' basically struggles to even operate a broom.

That might have something to do with it.[/quote']

and?

i highly doubt her inability to use a broom led to them getting divorced...that's why they have maids, and chefs and nannies and such.

why else do you think mexicans continue to travel to the US on floating doors? because they know they can get a job flushing some celebrity's toilet for them or some such.

(side note, on mtv cribs last night it was revealed that shaggy has sold 10 million records...sickens you huh..;))

(EDIT: also, how long does the term newlyweds last? surely up to a year max, no?)

Alright... well it's more the look of annoyance on Nick's face you almost constantly see in the programme when he realises he's busy as fuck but basically has to do everything for his wife but wipe her arse.

That's more the point I was making... if he didn't look like he was constantly forcing the words' date=' "It's okay, honey" through gritted teeth then I wouldn't have made it a point.

Naturally, I could be wrong. They are both busy people and the time apart probably wasn't great for their relationship... or maybe it was the ol' one of them wanted to start a family and the other one didn't case.[/quote']

guaranteed Jessica would drop any baby constantly. sh'es a dizzy cow. No wonder Nick got rid, she's a leeching good for nothing talentless mare.

but you would.

well' date=' I'm sure we'll soon find out which one was shagging some other celebrity on the side de blah de blah de blah.

I have little sympathy for people who choose to do something like make a TV series out of their marriage simply to boost their publicity.[/quote']

What I was going to say except i would've been slightly more of a moron and post "Who Cares??".

guaranteed Jessica would drop any baby constantly. sh'es a dizzy cow. No wonder Nick got rid' date=' she's a leeching good for nothing talentless mare.

but you would.[/quote']

wouldn't call her a leech. she's the one with the more successful music career and more money. always seemed like he was the one on the show playing ps2 with his mates on her dime.

hey' date=' if this was America this would be front page news, luckily for us though, this isn't America! ^_^[/quote']

no instead we get front page news like the sun this week revealing that someone in eastenders had sex in a hotel hallway. wow. stop the press. 2 adults have consensual sex and it's front page news.