aberdeen-music

Are you thinking about getting a Sky+ box?

PrincessHolly

You can have one for free if you like. I've had one for a year so today Sky sent me some Love Hearts (why?!) and 3 Vouchers for a free Sky+ box with 1/2 price subscription for three months.

I don't know anyone who wants them but I figured if anyone on here was thinking about getting it then they might be interested. Send me a PM if you want the terms and conditions and what not.

No it's a "tell your friends" thing so more people will sign up. It's for new customers to Sky only Shaun so you can't have.

Sky+ boxes cost 99 new or designer ones are 199 from John Lewis. It's not a hoax or a scam or anything, it's just one of those things to get more people to sign up. I just thought it might be beneficial to anyone currently considering signing up.

No it's a "tell your friends" thing so more people will sign up. It's for new customers to Sky only Shaun so you can't have.

Sky+ boxes cost 99 new or designer ones are 199 from John Lewis. It's not a hoax or a scam or anything' date=' it's just one of those things to get more people to sign up. I just thought it might be beneficial to anyone currently considering signing up.[/quote']

If you sign up now you get the sky+ box for 49 quid.

THe introduce a friend is a free sky+ box for you, or a free upgrade to the 160 box

Introduce A Friend

Introduce a friend to Sky TV and we'll give you a FREE Sky+ box' date=' an upgrade to Sky+ 160 or 50 in M&S vouchers.

Now there's an irresistible offer!

Introduce a friend to Sky TV before Tuesday 6 December 2005 and we'll give you the choice of a FREE Sky+ box* or 50 worth of Marks and Spencer vouchers. If you already have a Sky+ box you can choose to upgrade to a Sky+ 160 box.

Sky will give your friend a great deal too. So on top of the great quality programming and choice when they join Sky TV they will also get three months' viewing half price, plus free standard installation and a free Sky box.

It couldn't be easier, register now!

* Offer limited to one free Sky+/Sky+ 160 box per household. Sky can connect up to two Sky+ boxes or 1 Sky+/Sky+ 160 box and two standard boxes to the same minidish. For every subsequent friend introduced you'll be eligible for the 50 Marks & Spencers voucher offer.[/quote']

taken from here

This is a different offer. One which clearly states "When an existing Sky digital customer gets a brand new customer to subscribe to any Sky digital package by 15 December 2005 the new customer will receive a free Sky+ box and their first three months subscription half price (unless they change their package in which case they will pay the full subscription price). Offer not available to previous Sky digital customers."

There is a monthly subscription to the Sky+ video box of 10 a month unless you subscribe to a package with two or more Sky Premium channels, such as Sky sports 1+2, Sky Movies 1+2. Standard installation is free.

The offer isn't available online, current customers are given a number to pass on to friends in order to subscribe. Probably so they can't do what I'm doing right now but oh well.

And Paul, I never watch Mythbusters without you. That wouldn't be right. :nono:

God I used a smiley. I must be ill.