aberdeen-music

George Best

Scootray

hmm what to say without being blasted from everyone?

George best what a waste

George best what a shame

George best 'Could' have been the greatest footballer ever but he wasnt out of his actual playing days was he at the top of his game for more than 5yrs? or now hes dead is everyone going to make a spectacle of it and exagerate and lie to the next generation thus fucking them up anaw......

im reading above statements and we seem to congratulate him on the life that killed him

George best was alegend in his day then used his status to please himself and live how the fook he wanted to.....

Big Up

Guest DustyDeviada

So stupid of his wife to take him into a pub in the first place though, and sitting getting hammered in front of him is just rubbing his nose in it.

Surely she should have made it as easy as possible to fight his demons by satying away from pubs as far as possible.

Anyway, RIP George, whatever went on in his personal life he was still one of the greatest footballers, and I'm looking forward to seeing some of his skills on one of the tribute shows that will no doubt be shown this weekend.

hmm what to say without being blasted from everyone?

George best what a waste

George best what a shame

George best 'Could' have been the greatest footballer ever but he wasnt out of his actual playing days was he at the top of his game for more than 5yrs? or now hes dead is everyone going to make a spectacle of it and exagerate and lie to the next generation thus fucking them up anaw......

im reading above statements and we seem to congratulate him on the life that killed him

George best was alegend in his day then used his status to please himself and live how the fook he wanted to.....

Big Up

Good shout!!

He was a player ahead of his time thus becoming a great and a genius but he'd be average by todays standards! His drinking will be forever remembered, thats a shame!!!

He must of been hammered when he signed for Hibs!!!

Much as I admired his debauchery, this bloke was done umpteen times for drink driving, the last time being last year. Yes he had an illness, but he could have got a cab. Sorry but he was a footballer, not a bloody missionary. Just because 40 years ago he was a talented player doesn't mean he warrants this much attention: plenty of people without repeatedly driving a caar out of their faces and nearly killing people in the process have to wait years for treatment like he got.

Oooh get me.

Much as I admired his debauchery' date=' this bloke was done umpteen times for drink driving, the last time being last year. Yes he had an illness, but he could have got a cab. Sorry but he was a footballer, not a bloody missionary. Just because 40 years ago he was a talented player doesn't mean he warrants this much attention: plenty of people without repeatedly driving a caar out of their faces and nearly killing people in the process have to wait years for treatment like he got.

Oooh get me.[/quote']

You cant beat a soapbox moment haha!!!

I think he does warrant a lot of attention and remembrance. My father was in Denis Law's class at school and I grew up in the 70's in a fitba daft family where The Lawman and Bestie were looked on as demi-gods. Unfortunately, a lot of folk are obviously too young to remember his playing days and only knew him as they saw him in later years. I'm very saddened. As I would have been if he died a virtuous death at a ripe old age.

RIP.

Wah.

Hey Fuck This

Smart ass fucking around with threads combining what,3 ? into one makes everything look out of context, yeah we can tell when they were posted by the... POSTED TODAY AT.... but you are out of line...go and work for a newspaper like the Scum.............If you want to act like BIG BROTHER do it on some other site ...I am NOT impressed, only drunk enough to be bothered.

see ebay for everyone cashing in.

Smart ass fucking around with threads combining what' date='3 ? into one makes everything look out of context, yeah we can tell when they were posted by the... POSTED TODAY AT.... but you are out of line...go and work for a newspaper like the Scum.............If you want to act like BIG BROTHER do it on some other site ...I am NOT impressed, only drunk enough to be bothered.

see ebay for everyone cashing in.[/quote']

You can tell he's been drinking, that made very little sense....

would be ironic to see you somehow end up like George Best's condition was...

RIP George

Why does everyone keep saying to rip george? The man just died, don't rip on him - it's kinda showing a lack of respect...

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist - no offence meant to anyone who's upset over it.

Anyway, yeah - it sucks when anyone dies, I don't like football so I can't really comment on that. I think it must be savage for his family, what with some idiots laying down flowers before the man had even died.