aberdeen-music

Who likes rugby?

melonpie

well for all you fans' date=' lets make you jealous-

today i had the pleasure of doing weights with the 'all blacks' -new zealand rugby team, only the best rugby team in the world, now that *is* cool. They were preparing for their game this weekend.

Wasn't a rugby fan, but think i shall start from now...

:love:[/quote']

Scotland

Chris Cusiter went to school in Aberdeen...so did Stuart Grimes but hes injured...

mon' the Scots

Stuart Grimes' mum was my registration teacher at school for a couple of years while she was there as a substitute. She used to drive an ancient VW camper van yet lived in one of the most expensive houses in Stoney.

Anyway Cusiter, Grimes and Jason White are all from Aberdeen.

Guest five years
Quite funny that because with Lamont and Patterson' date=' Grimes, White and Cusiter are Scotland's best players.

We'll see how good New Zealand are in two years time...[/quote']

still better than pretty much everyone else i'd wager...

lets so how badly scotland get raped by new zealand tomorrow shall we, will be worth a gigle anyway.

Simon Taylor also hails from Aberdeen, he played for Aberdeen Wanderers, they are pish!

Met him a few times down at murrayfield, nice boy, affa quiet. HE is the best scottish player and if anyone saw his only 45mins in his first lions game back in 2001 they would agree!

To answer the question, i love rugby!

Why is it that most people who play rugby also like/watch/play football but yet most football fanatics hate rugby? hmmmmmm ponder

P.S did you get any autographs and is Tana Umaga really an alien?

still better than pretty much everyone else i'd wager...

lets so how badly scotland get raped by new zealand tomorrow shall we' date=' will be worth a gigle anyway.[/quote']

That may be the case, but for three of the last four RWC's New Zealand have been the form side, yet lost to the likes of Australia, South Africa and France.

There's also the fact that they might peak too early. England did before 2003, they didn't play as well as they had when beating New Zealand, South Africa and Australia 8 months before. In saying that though, they still won. :D