aberdeen-music

Pissed / Alcohpops / Discgraced...

Mick Maverik

God damn I feel drunk! Haha' date=' I want you all to lecture me for gettin drunk pon wicked and some other funny alcopop wioth a spioder on it! hehe this is greatr haven't been drunk in ages! :cheers:

who e;lse is drunk?

Andy[/quote']

By all means get drunk and enjoy yourself dude,

but,

there is [lard] no need [/lard] to post about it in a 'woo - im sooooo drunk, look at mememememeME!. Im so cool' kinda way.

Cheers :cheers:

EDIT: I'm in a shitty grumpy mood btw.

You sure did you fanny-fart' date=' but you were drinking Jack 'n' cider that night which was slightly more respectable. I've seen you on campus a few times but you're always away in another world with your earphones on.[/quote']

You stalkin me? Heh, we should go for a few drinks sometime! Drink and banter. Give us a shout sometime dude!

Andy

God damn I feel drunk! Haha' date=' I want you all to lecture me for gettin drunk pon wicked and some other funny alcopop wioth a spioder on it! hehe this is greatr haven't been drunk in ages! :cheers:

who e;lse is drunk?

Andy[/quote']

I am dude! This is my day off haha! Did I not meet you in the Bassment 2 weeks ago?

Andy

Your managed to remedy your drunken spelling in the space of 24 minutes. You must have access to the worlds strongest coffee!

Whew, sobered up the now! Don't feel too bad actually! Was nice to get a wee drinkin sess in! Haven't had one in a few weeks! I think the final count was:

3 x Pints Cider / 1 & 1/2 x Pints Beer / 2 x 70cl bottles poof juice (I'm such a tough guy! :D )

So it wis a good wee night! Rock N' Roll anarchy* all night long! :cheers:

*read as: sitting about in a pub, talkin a lot of shite to some girl in wellies, whose name I don't quite remember, and my friend Tom who was equally drunk and talking more shite than me!

Andy

Guest five years
Whew' date=' sobered up the now! Don't feel too bad actually! Was nice to get a wee drinkin sess in! Haven't had one in a few weeks! I think the final count was:

3 x Pints Cider / 1 & 1/2 x Pints Beer / 2 x 70cl bottles poof juice (I'm such a tough guy! :D )

[/quote']

that's it? jesus, you're rubbish...