aberdeen-music

Tennents Scottish Cup thread.

Scorge

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you on about?

Being a dandy? I know that feeling. I have stopped going to the games as I can't take seeing them be so shite anymore.

As for Anderson... Get him out. He's not confident, he has no talent, and his reputation at aberdeen is built up on nothing. IMO he is a shite defender and a shite leader.

We need someone like Rico.. or Pepper.. or anyone thats not scared to chop players and get up and play well.

What are you on about?

Being a dandy? .

aye pretty much, can't remember much of the game yesterday but after seeing the highlights we weren't as bad as i thought we were 3-0 was a harsh result really

but hearts took there chances well and we didn't and thats that.

Andersons not that bad, he always plays with alot of heart. Griffin was pretty good yesterday getting stuck in.

As for Anderson... Get him out. He's not confident' date=' he has no talent, and his reputation at aberdeen is built up on nothing. IMO he is a shite defender and a shite leader.

[/quote']

o_O o_O - Anderson? Out? what the hell are you on?!?!

I was down at Tynecastle yesterday. Even from the Roseburn it was clear as day that Crawford should of had a penalty. Both sets of players knew it, both sets of fans knew it, but apparently Kenny Clark didnt see anything.

Also, Diamonds tackle was at least a couple of yards outside the box! Looked to me like a red card for sure, but NEVER a penalty. Suddenly Aberdeen 3-0 down with 10 men, despite matching, and looking better for long periods of the game, Hearts.

Second half Aberdeen dominated, but Hearts never got out of 1st gear, content that it was next to impossible for us to get back in the game.

Poor decisions, but thats the way things go I suppose, support was superb as usual away from home and the players gave their all.

Guest neil ex

Maybe Hearts will be kind enough to offer us a replay?? It's not very nice when you're on the wrong end of bad cowardly refereeing decisions, but it's great when they go your way, ay Alvin? *still a bit bitter*

Maybe Hearts will be kind enough to offer us a replay?? It's not very nice when you're on the wrong end of bad cowardly refereeing decisions' date=' but it's great when they go your way, ay Alvin? *still a bit bitter*[/quote']

Yeah, can't complain. But then I must have missed your goals from open play (we got two of them, when it was 11 against 11) that justified you being as good as us.

EDIT: Sorry, just realised that it wasn't your Kaunas jibe...

Guest neil ex

A goal is a goal. I haven't seen the highlights but from what I remember, Crawford would have scored from open play (to make it 1-1) anyway. Had Aberdeen pulled back level with Hearts rightly being reduced to 10 men, I think Aberdeen could have gone on to get a result..

Guest neil ex
I think we should have lost....but a penatly and a 10 man game each would have been a fairer result...2-1 would have been fair....

You a jambo aswell? Nae luck! Get tae fuck!

Guest neil ex
I'll fuck you up you wannabee weegie kannuk loving scum fuck!

The Chaos Defrost boys are gonna fuck youse over! How are your beloved Man U getting on at the moment? You're as bad as that Larsen B - Glory hunting scum!

• 2 weeks later...
hope youse gub the jambos!!

We SHOULD have.

Darren 'fucking idiot' Brady missed an absolute sitter from 10 yards for two all - if it had been ANYONE else on the pitch, that would have gone in. How Craig Gordon saved Billy Gibson's screamer of a free kick I've no idea either. Despite this, almost everyone got pass marks (Scott Boyd was excellent, why Lavvy PLC don't play him amongst the shower of shite they currently possess is a puzzle), and it was a very proud performance. :)

Hearts were pretty fucking awful, and will do well to hold onto second place in the SP-hell in the form they played today........

Guest Bob Double Jack

well, i am a happy bunny today -

£2 accumulator on at Billy Hills - -

Ipswich (home win)

MK Dons (home win)

Grimsby (home win)

Gretna (Home Win)

and Leeds (Home Win)

Lovely - £54.84 return.

Delightful.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Satan's Revolting XI 1-5 Hibernian

That makes up for Sunday's shocker, no Hampden for Hughes. A draw against the Arabs for us in the league, that'll do fine, only 2 points behind SR XI. Better days.

well' date=' i am a happy bunny today -

£2 accumulator on at Billy Hills - -

Ipswich (home win)

MK Dons (home win)

Grimsby (home win)

Gretna (Home Win)

and Leeds (Home Win)

Lovely - £54.84 return.

Delightful.[/quote']

Nicely played sir.

I only need Liverpool and Man Ure to win today and I'll be cashing in a 12 game acca with four away wins on it.......

EDIT: Ho ho! The question now: how many bottles of Pernod can I buy with the winnings?