aberdeen-music

Tennents Scottish Cup thread.

Scorge

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You did' date=' and I'm heading up if I get the day off work.

Credit to ICT for dropping the admission to 15 notes, too. :up:[/quote']

I hope they've dropped the home tickets as well.

Am i sad for not making use of my Student Discount, to ensure that more of my money goes towards Caley's coffers?? ?(

Aha!! Information.

ICTFC v Partick Thistle

Date: Saturday 4th February 2006

Kick-Off: 3:00pm

Ticket Prices - all stands - Adult £15, Concessions £10

For this Tennent’s Scottish Cup (4rd round) tie season tickets are not valid. However season ticket holders will have the opportunity to purchase their normal seat until 4.30pm Thursday 2nd February 2006 at which time any seats unclaimed will be put on general sale.

• 3 weeks later...

Rangers are getting a good spanking from Hibs. After that you've got to think the Edinburgh clubs and ourselves are really going to fancy their chances to win the thing.

Hell even Caley must be thinking they've got a great chance at their first major bit of silverware without the old firm in it.

I don't. That would be the most horrific 90 minutes of football in my lifetime (unless of course the JTs were a few goals ahead in the first half).

On the other hand' date=' I'd take Hearts v Spartans.[/quote']

you've got to get past us first. apparently Skacel and Fyssas are both out for your lot while we have diamond and mcnaughton both passed fit.

what the fuck is going on? I just nipped to the shop for a few things and now we're 3-0 down!?

As for zander always being a liability, that's bollocks and you know it. He's been a fucking rock for 3 years. Fuck knows what's gone wrong with him this season though, a spell in the reserves will heopfully do him some good.

Guest The Voyeur

i disagree, it is just typical of aberdeen players been brought up in a microcosm, they believe there own hype. this is not the first time diamond has stupidly got himself sent off. anyhow it doesn't matter now. the season is over