aberdeen-music

Unleashed (Jet Li)

Afro Droid

So disappointing....there's only about two decent scraps in the whole film.

So when's the next Tony Jaa oot? ;)

It was a perfectly good movie. It wasn't about the fighting :moody:

The next Tony Jaa movie (Tom Yum Goong) is out already in some parts of the world but there is not jet a planned release date.

I have just had a copy taken back from Thailand :D but in Thai only, no english subtitles.

The silly girl bought it on VCD instead of DVD :rolleyes:

I plead false advertising then - come on' date=' a movie called 'Unleashed' starring Jet Li?! I though it was way to sentimental, the girl was annoying and Bob Hoskins was on total autopilot....[/quote']

The original title was "Danny the Dog". The name was changed to satisfy the retard america market, so I agree that the name used here and in the states is unsuitable. I thought Jet Li played Danny very well. Bob Hoskins has been on autopilot for the last 10 years.

Guest bluesxman

I hate when a trailer has every single good bit of a movie in it and the film turns out to have eons of boring filler between the bits you have seen. I've been caught out by many many comedy films that way. And even worse is when they put scenes in the trailer that don't even appear in the film....