aberdeen-music

Mistaken for a boy

Ch Black

I have been mistaken for a boy many times in my life. One of my new frinds was looking at a photo of me my best mate and my ex and she said. Who's that guy, is that her boyf? He's cute. I replied with thanks... Hang on a minute... NO It's me you turd! Alsomust speak like a guy but I'm going to cry, Milner, Bob, anyone who knows me, can you please verify that I do not look like a boy and it's just god playing a mean trick on me... please.

I have been mistaken for a boy many times in my life. One of my new frinds was looking at a photo of me my best mate and my ex and she said. Who's that guy' date=' is that her boyf? He's cute. I replied with thanks... Hang on a minute... NO It's me you turd! Alsomust speak like a guy but I'm going to cry, Milner, Bob, anyone who knows me, can you please verify that I do not look like a boy and it's just god playing a mean trick on me... please.[/quote']

i resemble a boy, JJ easy wishes to be exact- never met him like. but i've never been mistaken for a boy.

I personally think i;ve got quite boyish features, but a bit of surgery can sort that out.

i resemble a boy' date=' JJ easy wishes to be exact- never met him like. but i've never been mistaken for a boy.

I personally think i;ve got quite boyish features, but a bit of surgery can sort that out.[/quote']

I'm sure I knew who you were at school and I certainly never thought you looked like or mistook you for a boy.

:)

As for threadstarter - a picture a picture, show us yer picture.

I have been mistaken for a boy many times in my life. One of my new frinds was looking at a photo of me my best mate and my ex and she said. Who's that guy' date=' is that her boyf? He's cute. I replied with thanks... Hang on a minute... NO It's me you turd! Alsomust speak like a guy but I'm going to cry, Milner, Bob, anyone who knows me, can you please verify that I do not look like a boy and it's just god playing a mean trick on me... please.[/quote']

Look on the brightside. I remember when I was 13, I went with my mum into Barrets wearing a scotland football shirt and had short hair. The wifie who served my mum said she had a "beautiful daughter" :nono: ! Charming, positively charming.... scarred me for life it did... :help:

Andy

when i was at school we used to have 2 girls in our forum class who looked like guys, one day we were in a drama class and had a substitute teacher. When reading out the register she came across these girls names. When they replied to the names, she shouted at them for lying about who they were, and then sent them to the headmasters office for pretending to be girls. That substitute must have got a right grilling afterwards.

when i was at school we used to have 2 girls in our forum class who looked like guys' date=' one day we were in a drama class and had a substitute teacher. When reading out the register she came across these girls names. When they replied to the names, she shouted at them for lying about who they were, and then sent them to the headmasters office for pretending to be girls. That substitute must have got a right grilling afterwards.[/quote']

ahahahahahahahahahaha!!

i resemble a boy' date=' JJ easy wishes to be exact- never met him like. but i've never been mistaken for a boy.

I personally think i;ve got quite boyish features, but a bit of surgery can sort that out.[/quote']

You and JJ must have met or at least been in the same room at some point. And it's only your chins that are the same, but that's ok, as chins go, yours are both bearable. I have a horrible sickening fear of chins, they are so disgusting. But yours are both ok.