aberdeen-music

S.O.A.D - Hypnotize

Paranoid Android

Anyone wlese bought this yet?

After a few listens I'm very impressed, it's awesome. Less quirky than Mezmerize. "Dreaming", "Holy Mountains" and "Hypnotize" are probably my favourite songs on it. "U-fig" and "lonely day" are the only songs i'm not sure about.

If you ocnsider Mezmerize/Hypnotize to be one album then It's definitely my favourite of theirs, seperately they'd still be my first and second favourites, I'll wait and see which will be no.1.

Mine arrived today after I couldn't find the DualDisc in the shops. Got it off play.com for 13.99. Typical One Up got it in on Wednesday for 11.99, they reckoned it would cost over 15!

Anyway it is really good so far. Will take many listens before I give my verdict on it in comparison to Mezmerize

Mine arrived today after I couldn't find the DualDisc in the shops. Got it off play.com for 13.99. Typical One Up got it in on Wednesday for 11.99' date=' they reckoned it would cost over 15!

Anyway it is really good so far. Will take many listens before I give my verdict on it in comparison to Mezmerize[/quote']

Should have gone to ASDA its 9.99 there :rockon: