aberdeen-music

I'm done with cold weather...

Guest Savant

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no' date=' because he made a spelling mistake? Call the Grammar Police, now!

I've never seen Craig sporting baggy shorts, and I've seen Craig a lot of times. Give up.[/quote']

I did notice his spelling mistake but i didn't highlight it. What i meant was one apologetic post was i wanted, in reply to him telling me to apologise all i want. Ya silly fool.

NO we cannot.

I want to go snowboarding this sunday and so far it looks like it might happen' date=' but I'd be stuffed it we got summer back[/quote']

yes, we need snow! lots of snow! forever! so we can all go snowboard!

(this year i'll try not to break my back, i promise!)

I did notice his spelling mistake but i didn't highlight it. What i meant was one apologetic post was i wanted' date=' in reply to him telling me to apologise all i want. Ya silly fool.[/quote']

That wasn't an apologetic post you twat. And your sentence doesn't make sense.

i hate the snow. i wear a hat. gloves and a scarf so i'm pretty warm, BUT it's impossible to walk in when it's blowing right in your face at like gale force 1. Also, I hate snowballs! I just hate them! I used to pretend I was allergic to snow so no-one would hit me. Worked a treat in primary school.

Snow is crap.

What post are you talking about?? I'm talking about the one where i said "then i do apoogise" meaning to say "apologise". Which makes it an apologetic post..

If you're talking about your post then why did you quote mine?

And my last post made perfect sense you simpleton.

I suggest you read it again, and learn the english language before acusing others of being simpletons.

I love the snow, it's great, the only problem is when you have a car and have to drive in it. Other than that it's lovely, you put on loads of really snug clothes, everything looks pretty covered in snow, and it feels great when you get into your home and it's all lovely and warm. I might even buy a hot water bottle!

Fortunately I have no hardman reputation for that previous sentence to wreck.