aberdeen-music

To the Cunt Who Broke into my car...

My car was broken into last night outside the tunnels While I was DJing.

Some inspired soul smashed my passenger window in and stole my jacket. Not sure how much it will cost to repair the window, and there was nothing really in my jacket apart from the stub to the Franz Ferdinand gig which i was SO FUCKING PROUD OF!

If anyone was leaving the tunnels after the Miles Hunt Gig, or at some other point during the night and saw anything (The car was parked on Carnegies Brae, just around the corner from the actual Tunnel) please let me know, it must have happened between eleven thirty and two thirty while I was in the building.

Put a damper on what could have been a fucking amazing night.

oh and if the person who did pan in my window and steal my coat is reading this.... your a fucking cunt.

My car got broken into a while back, and it's really annoying, they think (if they do) "aye, they'll be covered by insurance" ... no, the excess I have to pay is more than the damage you cause, you fuck...

and, to think that they'd sell the stereo / jacket / whatever, for buttons, all for one wee fix.

hence the argument to dish the shit out on the NHS...no need to theive then!

and, if there is a nasty shit coming in for their grugs...oops, sorry, dodgy batch of H, shame, he died...

ho ho ho...all the way to the bank.

harsh ? aye, just as harsh as the minks stealing from innocent, law abiding citizens.

My car got broken into a while back' date=' and it's really annoying, they think (if they do) "aye, they'll be covered by insurance"

[/quote']

i dont think they really think or care whether or not the victim has insurance. Personally i have been putting it down to some drunken shite who thought he was being cool.

Guest bluesxman

The location of The Tunnels is extremely dodgy for personal security in my opinion, neither entrance route exactly fills you with confidence. I'm surprised CCTV hasn't been requested...

Guest pop-notmyface
been onto the police' date=' theres no CCTV on that part of the street, no shops nearby just wondering if anyone who might have been at the Tunnels Last night had seen anything.[/quote']

theres bound to be CCTV installed somewhere in the area though...it's not like no-one is watching us all the time :laughing:

theres bound to be CCTV installed somewhere in the area though...it's not like no-one is watching us all the time :laughing:

they're never watching you when you want them to. The Police said they would check to see if there was any CCTV in the area and if there was they'd get back to me. Cant wait to get my big letter telling me i have been a victim of crime.

As a condition of Lo Down opening, we've had to fork out for CCTV which will be getting fitted in the next week. Little consolation since the theft happened last night but hopefully once the council get off their arse and put some good lighting in, then the whole area should be more tink-proof!

dark blue parka with fleecy inside bit, zip front, removable stud hood with removable grey fur lining. Got two side pockets with another pocket in the back of them, pockets filled with shite and a pair of grey thinsulate gloves. Not sure what make the jacket is, 3/4 length meduim size. Pockets on the sleeves, and a Franz Ferdinand ticket stub in the inside pocket.

Why do you ask?

I just cant get over someone breaking a window of a car and stealing a jacket(wondered if it was a expensive label!). its such a callous thing to do.

You've used that word twice in a week, and in neither instance were you describing a hard blister on the sole of your foot. Stop it, you've inspired Larsen B to start using it!

Sorry to say it, trippingoneastereggs, but the jacket doesn't sound like much of a loss. Infact, the silver-lining to this cloud is that you will buy a new and cooler jacket!

You've used that word twice in a week' date=' and in neither instance were you describing a hard blister on the sole of your foot. Stop it, you've inspired Larsen B to start using it!

Sorry to say it, trippingoneastereggs, but the jacket doesn't sound like much of a loss. Infact, the silver-lining to this cloud is that you will buy a new and cooler jacket![/quote']

Fuck off! I used it first.

Guest bluesxman

If you leave absolutely ANYTHING on display in a car these days you run the risk of this happening. A jacket could possibly have something of value left in the pockets, some junkie twat looking for any cash ain't going to be giving 2 shits about your window and whether you have insurance. I'm even reluctant to leave CD's lying on show in my car nowadays as they could even get their wee bit of cash from One Up for second hand goods...

I personally can't see a drunk being an arse breaking a window and stealing a jacket. Kicking off wing mirrors/breaking aerials/running over top of car, yes....unfortunately you will never know - at least it shows you and me alike that leaving something which appears irrelevant in a car can be a nightmare...

Sorry to say it' date=' trippingoneastereggs, but the jacket doesn't sound like much of a loss. Infact, the silver-lining to this cloud is that you will buy a new and cooler jacket![/quote']

not so much of a silver lining though, i cant afford to buy a new jacket, especially after shelling out 120 quid for a new window. Plus its fucking cold and that jacket had kept me warm so far.