aberdeen-music

what is the age of u guys hear

musiccube

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha...this reminds me of one of my fave jokes.

Guy walks into the doctor..."Doctor doctor!! You gotta help me!! I've just been raped by an elephant!!!"

The Doctor can't believe the 10 inch wide gap he it witnessing...."Now hold on just a minute I am going to have to consult some books here"

He comes back "Hold on, it says here an elephants penis is only 3 inches wide when its erect!"

"I know!" says the guy "But the bastard fingered me first!!!!"

His sack appears to have an impression of Jon Lord from Deep Purple on it' date=' is this the rock worlds version of the Turin shroud?

G...[/quote']

Perhaps he just ran over him. No wonder he retired from the band poor bastard.

The original title of Space Trucking was Space Hopping. Little known piece of false trivia for you.

23, born in Irvine, brought up just outside Kilmarnock, spent 3 years in Dubai where i started school, then back to Killie, went to Stewarton Academy then moved up to Auchenblae (between Laurencekirk and Stoney) with family, moved to Mearns Academy, formed band with mates, moved to Aberdeen in 2000, been here; failing college courses/being too metal/working/scraping to get by, ever since....