aberdeen-music

what is the age of u guys hear

musiccube

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

born in holland, lived, moved, went to school, left aberdeen when it all seemed possible, occasionally come back to get fed and meet up with long lost friends/lovers and estranged husbands now spend time being intellectual and other such things, in a world of apparent make-believe.

and now i live in the best flat, on the royal mile, care to stop by for some tea?

i have blue eyes, and i enjoy long walks on the beach!

ill stop for tea.

hiya!!im Darren Crocker.I am 19 years of age and i went to KittyBrewster Primary and went to St Machar Academy.Stayed in Tilldrone as a nipper then moved to a house in Woodside.Stayed there all my life bar a brief spell when i moved into a flat in froghall with a couple of mates.

iRONIC INNIT

Im jase 30 line in B.O.D Aberdeen went to Adrossan Academy.. Auchenharvie Academy and finished my schooling in Crieff High just down the road from Ewan mcgregors school where his mammy used to work also.......

LOVE aberdeen apart from the damn expence.........

pointless true fact about me... went to DalgetyBay primary school where my best friend Steven Hendry attended we was best pals untill he moved away ( i was 6 he was 8 ) due to him being pretty good at curby........ lol and snooker

You think that's bad, the headmaster's name was Mr Burnit (sp?)

You can once you re-type that with a big 'C' and 'I'. Also; if it's an award 'Worst Grammar' would probably also be capitalised' date=' while we're being so finicky about things. ;)[/quote']

in an ideal world i'd use a question mark seeing as it is in fact a question, but i'm not being picky. i can easily forgive the usage of capital letters since i generally can't be assed holding my shift key down, at the angle i type i find it terribly labourious.

in an ideal world fuck off...

Ok...I win, I'm 50 "yes f'n 50" born and brought up in Garthdee, went to the Grammer School, started age 4, yes they had a primary back then, and I left the year before they let girls in (poor timing).

I have worked at just about everything from making grave stones to tour managing profesional bands.

I play Bass and guitar a bit, and played my first gig at 40, I've been married for 28yrs and "had" 3 kids, now 2 dont ask, and some of you Know my baby Allison.

G...

Hi all

Andy, 18 (19 in just over a month), born in Paisley, lived in a little village outside Glasgow by the name of Bishopton for 7 years. Horrible little place. :D Moved to Inverness at 7 and stayed there till I was 17 (10 years of hell!). Moved to Aberdeen for Uni and have been here since. I quite like it here despite what a lot of people have said. I don't think I can see myself staying here for good, but I'm quite enjoying living here for just now :cheers:

Andy