aberdeen-music

what is the age of u guys hear

musiccube

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Mark, 17, lived in Aberdeen for a couple of years before moving to Inverurie for like, 8 years. Moved to the middle of nowhere after that and have lived here for 7 years now.

I went to Strathburn Primary (before it burned down), then moved to rothienorman primary (hated that place, still do). I'm currently in my 6th year at Inverurie Academy, and it sucks ass. I just want to leave and do nothing for a while so I can clear my head and think about what I want to do!!

I'm Mark' date=' 17, I went to Strath[b']burn Primary (before it burned down), !

iRONIC INNIT

Im jase 30 line in B.O.D Aberdeen went to Adrossan Academy.. Auchenharvie Academy and finished my schooling in Crieff High just down the road from Ewan mcgregors school where his mammy used to work also.......

LOVE aberdeen apart from the damn expence.........

pointless true fact about me... went to DalgetyBay primary school where my best friend Steven Hendry attended we was best pals untill he moved away ( i was 6 he was 8 ) due to him being pretty good at curby........ lol and snooker