aberdeen-music

Things you cannot believe are true...

PrincessHolly

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pop-notmyface

the general manager of the Marcliffe is 50. and Sheena, the most annoying/small/fat/hairy woman in the world who works in banqueting (just a regular banqueting worker) is 51. what a loser :D

Guest pop-notmyface
I can't believe I can't get a bank loan.

i can...

Banks financial adviser: "So Mr. Knight, what do you do?"

Keilan: "I make music. And occasionaly surf aberdeen-music.com"

Banks financial adviser: "Oh, I see."

I can't believe its not butter .....

The big tub of 'almost butter' in my fridge just now is called "What, Not Butter?!"

It's great.

I can't beleive the assistant manager of The Cathouse is only 21. He told me on Saturday after I estimated him at about 35.

But to make it more general, I can't beleive Des O' Connor just had another child. The man must be pushing 237 now.

As unlikely as it sounds, folding a peice of paper fifty times would go out into space even further than the moon.

If 50 folds reached the moon then your paper thickness would be 0.00034mm - 60gsm paper is around 0.081 mm thick. Using 60gsm paper the folded tower would be 91,197,892 km high, well past the moon.

With a thicker paper we could make a giant wick from the earth to the sun, using it to ignite countries we don't like.

(I used 382,260 km as the distance from earth to moon)

Guest pop-notmyface
As unlikely as it sounds' date=' folding a peice of paper fifty times would go out into space even further than the moon.

If 50 folds reached the moon then your paper thickness would be 0.00034mm - 60gsm paper is around 0.081 mm thick. Using 60gsm paper the folded tower would be 91,197,892 km high, well past the moon.

With a thicker paper we could make a giant wick from the earth to the sun, using it to ignite countries we don't like.

(I used 382,260 km as the distance from earth to moon)[/quote']

here we go!

that's economic space travel sorted then!