aberdeen-music

Boobs

Paulscoconutass

• 4 weeks later...

Boobs are great though! Amazing pillows (so I'm informed), and good fun when you get bored!

I think the male fascination must be something to do with the fact that they don't have them. Also males can see female breasts under clothes, but thats just kind of teasing in a way, like they can see them but they cant.... I know what i mean but no-one else probably does.

Ok maybe i shoulda read all your post if thats how u view your boobies ill take a rain check on my last post :D:love::D

I'll have you know I've had many compliments about my boobs, I'm told they're rather impressive :p Mostly by Rachie but even so... ;)

It just amuses me that there isn't anything on a mans body that gets girls excited teh way boobs excite men. You never hear women say 'he had such a full scrotum', for example.

Yes, it's very very weird

Boobs are great though! Amazing pillows (so I'm informed)' date=' and good fun when you get bored!

I think the male fascination must be something to do with the fact that they don't have them. Also males can see female breasts under clothes, but thats just kind of teasing in a way, like they can see them but they cant.... I know what i mean but no-one else probably does.[/quote']

comfyest substance known to man or so ive been told.

It just amuses me that there isn't anything on a mans body that gets girls excited teh way boobs excite men. You never hear women say 'he had such a full scrotum'' date=' for example.

Yes, it's very very weird[/quote']

But a man's scrotum looks like a withered, hairy brain; woman's breasts look like sumptious flesh cakes with a sweet nipple-cherry a top.

I could make an iceing/spaff joke, but I won't.

Im going to be a geek here.. but the reason men have nipples is similar to the reason some men are gay...

At one point in the womb we have to sex and we are giving certain body parts (Inc Nipples) until the chromosoms fully mix and we become fully male or fully female... Some men and women still have a bit of both DNA so to speak so therefore being gay..

:up:

Im going to be a geek here.. but the reason men have nipples is similar to the reason some men are gay...

At one point in the womb we have to sex and we are giving certain body parts (Inc Nipples) until the chromosoms fully mix and we become fully male or fully female... Some men and women still have a bit of both DNA so to speak so therefore being gay..

All of this is true, you know. You can't question it or point out that it's profoundly retarded and false. It's Science!

The whole penis/testical area isn't very pretty' date=' it's kinda mean really. I mean, women get boobs (practically irrisistable to men), clitoris (only part of the body designed purely for pleasure) and have a sexy shape. Men just look kinda weird naked, they seem to get a bit of a rough deal.[/quote']

well lol they don't all have sexy shapes :|