aberdeen-music

F.A.O MMW, Radio Lucifer, Ascension, Weeping Jesus, SOM.

Hog

Background Noize supplied by ME !!!

I have a good mix of music ready for each of the bands style

MyMindsFucked - sorry guys from what i know only Dan n Ben listen to some of the stuff i listen to AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CARCASS - OBITUARY YASSSSSSSSSS

nah...alex likes a bit of Carcass too...

go play "final thought" by Obituary or is the world demise album too mainstream for the likes of you..? Oh i'm priceless

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah...alex likes a bit of Carcass too...

go play "final thought" by Obituary or is the world demise album too mainstream for the likes of you..? Oh i'm priceless

No No World Demise and the End Complete are in my opinion the best Obituary albums which is so unlike the elitest metal head thing to say isn't it ??

Give it a rest though i have said bugger all to you so don't start trying to piss me off on purpose.

No No World Demise and the End Complete are in my opinion the best Obituary albums which is so unlike the elitest metal head thing to say isn't it ??

Give it a rest though i have said bugger all to you so don't start trying to piss me off on purpose.

J.O.K.E.

No one is up for a good tease nowadays...

All the worst albums by all the good death metal bands?

So you think Slowly We Rot is crap then? Got an example of another album released in 1989 sounding anywhere near as ground breaking and original then Dan? John Tardy didn't even have lyrics before they recorded that. i'm sure they had only jammed a few of the tunes before they recorded that album. Fucking awesome. To fuck with over produced musically milked albums. I'm not saying End Complete & World Demise are bad albums but there are quite a few album fillers on there. EVERY song on slowly is a killer track.

Anyway this digresses from the purpose of this thread.... I winna be going to your wee gig 'cause yer aw PISH!!!

Bazz Oot

So you think Slowly We Rot is crap then? Got an example of another album released in 1989 sounding anywhere near as ground breaking and original then Dan? John Tardy didn't even have lyrics before they recorded that. i'm sure they had only jammed a few of the tunes before they recorded that album. Fucking awesome. To fuck with over produced musically milked albums. I'm not saying End Complete & World Demise are bad albums but there are quite a few album fillers on there. EVERY song on slowly is a killer track.

Anyway this digresses from the purpose of this thread.... I winna be going to your wee gig 'cause yer aw PISH!!!

Bazz Oot

I love you too Bazz.:kiss:

Well if you like the sound of badly produced albums that have lyrics made up on the spot and unfinished songs - on the basis that it is original and groundbreaking then that is up to you.

Pish because we (i.e. all the bands) finish writing our songs before playing a gig, or because the lyrics contain real words?

Well if you like the sound of badly produced albums that have lyrics made up on the spot and unfinished songs - on the basis that it is original and groundbreaking then that is up to you.

Pish because we (i.e. all the bands) finish writing our songs before playing a gig' date=' or because the lyrics contain real words?[/quote']

Apart from Elements song "Neonfluxicide" which is a word I made up:laughing:

Can any of the bands supply a drum stool?:up:

What is considerd badly produced album is completley down to personal taste.

One Eyehategod album was recorded on a 4 track with 2 room mics and most would consider it to be 'badly' produced but the sound they got fit the band well and make the album better than if if was ''well'' produced.

Also, Opeth dont finish any song or lyrics before going in to the studio yet there material is shit hot.

:popcorn:

If you are attending this gig, please sign up on the calender, its a cool new feature that Neil has devised. To sign up, go to Ab-music's home page and there are details there. Thanks for the plug Neil:up:

So far £50 has been raised and this is before the gig so its all good

What is considerd badly produced album is completley down to personal taste.

One Eyehategod album was recorded on a 4 track with 2 room mics and most would consider it to be 'badly' produced but the sound they got fit the band well and make the album better than if if was ''well'' produced.

Also' date=' Opeth dont finish any song or lyrics before going in to the studio yet there material is shit hot.

:popcorn:[/quote']

Utter Rubbish, content is subjective, production is not.

Either the track is well produced or it isn't.

Utter Rubbish' date=' content is subjective, production is not.

Either the track is well produced or it isn't.[/quote']

I agree with this. Production is pretty objective, although that's not to say you can't have the opinion that a shitty production suits a band, eg your Eyehategood example - or that an album with rubbish production is not a good album (due to good content).

Funnily enough i realise that contradicts myself taking the piss out of Baz in the first place - however that was meant to be merely a little jibe to show MY opinion, which young barry took a bit seriously.