aberdeen-music

Promotion

The Milner

Myself and bob were having a discussion about this the other day, well five minutes ago but never mind.

Recently we have noticed how many people seem to be signing up for our forums for the sole purpose of advertising their band or gigs, which is great! But it made us think that bands would actually be better off advertising on our site instead of on here due to the fact people on our forums actually attend gigs.

Discuss.

Oh yeh if you dont know about it already check it out!!

FREE PROMOTION!!!

Myself and bob were having a discussion about this the other day' date=' well five minutes ago but never mind.

Recently we have noticed how many people seem to be signing up for our forums for the sole purpose of advertising their band or gigs, which is great! But it made us think that bands would actually be better off advertising on our site instead of on here due to the fact people on our forums actually attend gigs.

Discuss.

Oh yeh if you dont know about it already check it out!!

FREE PROMOTION!!!

I'm uber guilty of this...

...I like your new songs on myspace though :)

I can't access your website from work - blocked by websense' date=' and I don't have a computer at home so therefore this site is better for me.[/quote']

Hmmm. Both sites are on the same server.