aberdeen-music

Death Penalty

Stray Cat

Here's my very hipocritical opinion. I don't think the death penalty shoud be brough bac for all the reasons mentioned before, mistakes being made, makes us no better than them etc.etc. But when I hear about a child being raped especially (not saying anyother rape is justified) Then I cannot think about a punishment bad enough for that person, I sometimes even think that the death death penalty is too leniant, then I think about the amount of money being spent to keep then in a a prison with tv and meals and Rah arah rah, rant rant rant. Excuse me whilst a scream. AARRRRRRRGGGGH. Yeah. If anyone made any sense out of that please explain to others what I'm trying to say.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my very hipocritical opinion. I don't think the death penalty shoud be brough bac for all the reasons mentioned before' date=' mistakes being made, makes us no better than them etc.etc. But when I hear about a child being raped especially (not saying anyother rape is justified) Then I cannot think about a punishment bad enough for that person, I sometimes even think that the death death penalty is too leniant, then I think about the amount of money being spent to keep then in a a prison with tv and meals and Rah arah rah, rant rant rant. Excuse me whilst a scream. AARRRRRRRGGGGH. Yeah. If anyone made any sense out of that please explain to others what I'm trying to say.[/quote']

OK, I admit that eye for an eye is dated and won't solve anything but this guy has a point. Why should we have to pay for them while in jail, a bullet is much cheaper than 3 meals a day for 14 years. Rapists should have their dicks cut off, shoved up their own arses then their arses stitched up.

So unless there is 100% proof, which will never be the case there should be no death penalty.

Guest tv tanned
So unless there is 100% proof' date=' which will never be the case there should be no death penalty.[/quote']
No what I mean' date=' without sounding repetitive, is that it should only be an option in cases where DNA or CCTV or something else proves there is absolutely no doubt that the person is guilty.[/quote']

so which of these reflects your real opinion?