aberdeen-music

fear and loathing in Malm

Guest grisen

Hej hej igen.

ja, nu har man varit i malm sen i fredags o det va vldigt kul! det mesta iaf. har lite inre problem o knner mig ngslig o sdr men det r ju inget orda om. vi va p klubb crush i fredags o det r sknt att veta att det r precis som det brukar. ker nog hem till gessletown i eftermiddag. puss puss

AND IN ENGISH:

Ive been in malm for a couple of days now, since friday and me and my grrrlfriend on hoooomies went to klubb crush. and i was happy to found out that it is just as good as it were before. kisses, peace yo. :cheers:

howdi ho

hej hall kompis!

idag r en dlig dag. jag surar o knner mi orkels o sl. o vdret kan ju inte inte bli mer deprimerande.. men men.. funderar p svina runt i Gteborg p fredag o lrdag. kan nog va nt. 50 hertz spelar. men just nu r jag mest misspepp.

hejsvejs bajsrv.

-------------------

Hello friends!

Today is a baaaad day. I'm feeling tired and useless and the god damn weather is fkkng depressing as hell! but on friday i might be going to gothenburg to do some heavily drinking and self humiliation. why not. buy the ticet, take the ride. hell if were goin' down, we might as well go down hardcore.

take care now, see you soon. cheers :gringo:

"kan nog va nt. 50 hertz spelar."

means:

"it could be something interesting. 50 hertz are playing."

(50 hertz is a name of a band in sweden. they are my friends and they are fkkng fantastic!)

No no, not traveling around, too much. trying to stay at my home sometimes as well.