aberdeen-music

death metal deaths

lepeep

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/listings/programme.shtml?day=thursday&service_id=4224&filename=20051124/20051124_2100_4224_55086_60

interesting sounding programme on BBC2 this thursday 9 pm...

lets see how many morons there are into death metal, that give it a bad name...

and, I wonder if they will compare the numbers of people who Kill others whilst listening to :

A, classical music

B, Pop Music

C, no music at all.

I wonder if anyone has sued the singer of love songs, because when listening to a love song, they failed to fall in love ?

I didn't see all the program (out to edward scissorhands Ballet!)...

but, did they give statistics on the amount of people that listen to death / black metal, and DON'T go on to comit murders ?

and, was there a comparison with people who listed to "run of the mill music" and DO kill people ?

nothing quite like a shocking headline to make a "fact" sound more convincing.

I wonder if anyone has sued the singer of love songs' date=' because when listening to a love song, they failed to fall in love ?

I didn't see all the program (out to edward scissorhands Ballet!)...

but, did they give statistics on the amount of people that listen to death / black metal, and DON'T go on to comit murders ?

and, was there a comparison with people who listed to "run of the mill music" and DO kill people ?

nothing quite like a shocking headline to make a "fact" sound more convincing.[/quote']

That's what one of the actual murderers stated. That there were few metal fans who had done a similar thing to himself, yet many had committed similar crimes without the presence of extreme metal in their lives.

they did make that point though. that dude who is doing 19 years said that millions of people listen to the music... but only a few of them killed people. (i think it was him anyway) which is a fair point, they probably were influenced by the music slightly.... but they were probably already not quite right in the head or in life... and the music brought them together and gave them ideas and what not.

its not like they were just regular people who listened to the music then killed.

but then i just have a belief that murderers have something wrong with them.. like chemicals in the brain that make them do it. if that makes sense

i think that guys name was Mario Maccioni.

not that it matters really.

Im catherine on this one look at Jefferey Dahmer or Ed Gein they commited some fucking sick murders and were generally fucked up in the head ..... but has it ever been said they were under the influence from a popular beat combo back in the day ?

Nope ...

it just seems that controversial music always holds up this billboard saying PLEASE USE OUR MUSIC AS A SCAPEGOAT FOR YOUR LACK OF PARENTING.

I killed a goat once my parents say it was because i listened to Frank Zappa