aberdeen-music

Statue of Misery!

Chi 666

• 2 weeks later...
This band are Pretty Fucking good' date=' i like that Splrudge song, and the number song :rockon:[/quote']

cheers man, are you new on the scene?

(if not: its not cool to compliment us, your supposed to rip on us coz we're dicks and stuff....or something. i dunno. ask ambient mood....oh wait, you cant. he's banned)

seriously though, thanks for listening.

:D

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Wot is it with bands that refuse to create a 'good' audible guitar sound, fuck me the guitars on these mp3s sound like static on the radio, weak and tinny. Its metal for fuck sake, fill out your sound, its supposed to have some balls.

Unfortunately i turned it off because of that, so i can't really comment upon the actual songs themselves. They might be good.

:down:

Guest five years
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Wot is it with bands that refuse to create a 'good' audible guitar sound' date=' fuck me the guitars on these mp3s sound like static on the radio, weak and tinny. Its metal for fuck sake, fill out your sound, its supposed to have some balls.

Unfortunately i turned it off because of that, so i can't really comment upon the actual songs themselves. They might be good.

:down:[/quote']

to be fair...it's the same on any site that streams stuff really...myspace mp3's always sound wank, even though the actual recording sounds good. compression= :down:

to be fair...it's the same on any site that streams stuff really...myspace mp3's always sound wank' date=' even though the actual recording sounds good. compression= :down:[/quote']

Nah man, i disagree, i know a fair bit about compression on mp3 formats etc and that's not whats at fault here, its a bad guitar sound.