aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
ghost

Ian Simpson - Montague's Lunchtime Speciale

A T T E N T I O N

(cheers)

Quick, dirty, low key release of "Montague's Lunchtime Speciale", Ian Simpson's 6th self-released CD. 11 tracks of lo-fi acoustic/electro tomfoolery recorded in various locations over a two year period. To obtain a copy send an email to ian@lofimusic.co.uk with name, address and a suggested donation amount (at least 3 to cover costs). All profit to Diabetes UK charity in memory of Frank Simpson. We'll work out how you get the money to me on a 1-1 basis. Paypal is an option, but due to withdrawal fees cash/cheque is better.

:rockon:

Howdy

Site blocked from school, so can only access occasionally from home. Email is fine though if you want a quicker response.

Thanks for the messages:

Hog - I've moved but still in BOD. Email me for the new addy if you want.

Lester, Spellchecker & Alan - shiny pennies are also gladly accepted. Every single shiny penny which is profit will go to Diabetes UK and stay in the local area. No gig plans at the moment though, I'm a bit rusty and overwhelmed by this teaching lark.

So far.... over 130 going to charity... that's not CD sales though before your chin hits the floor... ;)

Kabump

Sticky got wet. Ah well.

Frosty - received OK? Haven't got your cheque yet....

Blastcap - message received. Roger.

Hog - destination set.

Wilco.

Guest Mr Blastcap

top cd

well worth the wait and the fiver, good to hear finished versions i was wearing out the demo tracks i had from soundclick et al. I would thouroughly recommend this disc to all humans with ears.

i reckon you should do a gig Ian, its been a while- no doubt it will generate loads of cash for the charity, get Hog to do his acoustic set as well.

boink.

Will drop some legal tender through your letter box tomorrow Ian.

That's an idea Mr Blastcap, although its been a while since I have done acoustic stuff, its time I got back into it:up: