aberdeen-music

MSN sign-on difficulties, please help

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

I'm getting really impatient so if anyone can offer their assistence i'd be grateful.

I'm having a problem with MSN messenger sign-in - whenever i try to log on, it just perpetually 'signs in' without anything happening. no errors, no unavailable messages, just keeps going till i cancel.

I can authenticate to hotmail using the same credentials, and I can even log onto windows messenger using the same address and password, so those are definately correct.

However, here's where it gets weird - other people can sign on to their accounts using msn messenger on my machine. Then they sign out, and i try to sign in and the same thing happens. Does anybody know if MSN messenger stores any cookies or other info in the registry that are reflective of individual user accounts?

the only other explanation i can think of is that at microsoft's end there is some sort of technical problem with my account, but windows have no actual support for this kind of stuff - just a shitty FAQ.

Anybody else having same trouble, and does anyone have a solution?

cheers

Guest Tam o' Shantie

yeah forgot to mention this is an ongoing problem. normally it gives up and lets me in after a while, sometimes I have to run a 'test connection' in the msn options, which sometimes kicks it into gear. today it won' tplay at all though. and how can the connection be causing a problem, when i have verified that 2 other accounts can sign on in a matter of seconds?

One of my friends had the same problem for a few weeks and then one night when he was out in the country shitting in the middle of the woods he got knocked the fuck out by some farmer who then raped him with his pitbull's dick and then ate both his legs before he called for a taxi to take him home, his MSN was fixed from then on which means all you need to do is shit in the woods and it also means that all farmers are rapists.

One of my friends had the same problem for a few weeks and then one night when he was out in the country shitting in the middle of the woods he got knocked the fuck out by some farmer who then raped him with his pitbull's dick and then ate both his legs before he called for a taxi to take him home' date=' his MSN was fixed from then on which means all you need to do is shit in the woods and it also means that all farmers are rapists.[/quote']

I actually started believing that till i got to the bit about the pittbull. :D