aberdeen-music

Tesco cafe

Fluffy

I dont know if this is happening in all Tesco stores which have a cafe - but the one down here has been sold to an external company.

You thought it was bad before...

Untitled and I went to do our weekly shop this morning and so decided tio have breakfast there, what a mistake!

He orderd his sausages, beans and fried bread. 3 times we had to tell the assistant NO hash browns, fried bread but no, he still tried to give us hash browns.

Said assistant then seemed to confiscate Untitled's plate and took my order. 4 times i gave the order, 4 times he got it wrong. I gave up in the end.

Assistant then seemed determined to give Untitled a fried egg (which he didnt ask for)

By the time we got to sit down, it was all bloody cold. Yuk.

Rant over....for now..

That's a bloody shame. I have some great memories of eating breakfast in Tesco's when I was younger.

Anyone got any suggestions for where you can still get a decent breakfast then? I'm talkin the full works. Bacon' date=' egg, sausage, hash browns, fried bread, black pudding, mushrooms, you name it.[/quote']

Debenhams have still got it together.

That's a bloody shame. I have some great memories of eating breakfast in Tesco's when I was younger.

Anyone got any suggestions for where you can still get a decent breakfast then? I'm talkin the full works. Bacon' date=' egg, sausage, hash browns, fried bread, black pudding, mushrooms, you name it.[/quote']

Jane's burger van in Barclayhill Place, Portlethen. Her big breakfast is great. It's a bit out of the way for most people, but right outside my work. Her big baps are good too. :up:

I used to love going to the ASDA cafe in the Garthdee one. Can't do it anymore because its a fucking McDonalds.

That's exactly what this thread reminded me of - no end of old women moaning and pissing that they couldn't get a decent cup of tea anymore at Asda Garthdee.

I haven't had an ace cooked breakfast in town for ages. Anyone tried the Food Court in the Bon Accord Centre lately for brekkie?