aberdeen-music

Lost - *SPOILER ALERT* (do not read unless you have seen series 1)

Lemonade

Man what an end of series cliffhanger! How could they do that to me? I've been watching for months thinking it'll all make sense by the end of the series, and now after watching the whole first series there are more questions now than there were before! What's down the hatch? Who were the people in the boat that kidnapped Walt? What is the thing that's tearing the trees up (and sounds mechanical)? How did a boat get up a mountain?

*tears hair out*

a friend got the first series from america and keeps offering it to me but cant be arsed watching it. hes downloading the second series as they air in america. i know more about the series than people that actually watch it. series two is good apparently.

titbit- shannon dies after telling the iraqi guy(shows how much i know) that she loves him. she gets shot by her that was in s.w.a.t. and resident evil(??? cant remember her name) after she chases after walt into the forest and is mistaken for one of the "others". GASP!!!

saw it on mates psp.

ruined it even for you HEH-HEH!! :devil:

Man what an end of series cliffhanger! How could they do that to me? I've been watching for months thinking it'll all make sense by the end of the series' date=' and now after watching the whole first series there are more questions now than there were before! What's down the hatch? Who were the people in the boat that kidnapped Walt? What is the thing that's tearing the trees up (and sounds mechanical)? How did a boat get up a mountain?

*tears hair out*[/quote']

It's a Scottish guy thats been living in the hatch for 3 years as part of an experiment

The people in the boat are (I think) some of 'the others'

Im in the middle of watching episode 7 from season 2. But you're right, after watching season 1 there is no way I can wait for S2 to be shown over here :D

i have a theory about the hatch as we found out in season 2 the tail survivors come across a hatch also .....

im thinking there maybe 5 hatches all in

....WHY...

when our heroes (jacks lot) actually get into the hatch the are shown a film look closely at the begining it clearly says 3of5.... Now i believe jacks lots hatch is the only hatch still to be executing the computer as the rest of the original scientists have died or just simply not explained of there whereabouts yet

....as remeber DES accidently crashed on the island on his race around the world so in theory shouldnt even be on the island............. (but in saying that he seems to have disapeared on the island)......

can someone clear something up for me tho.....

At the very begining of season 1 episode 1 we see jack running from the woods back onto the beach...can someone explain to me why this is ....how did he manage to fallout the plane in the forest when he was sitting infront of passengers that landed on the beach.....if he was sucked out and over the top of the other passengers sitting directly behind him why was he not still strapped to his seat or better yet if he was sucked over the top of everyone sitting behind him why didnt his arms get ripped off with a seat belt or wateva u wear in a plane...........