aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
liamtw

new identity tracks!!!

wow i bet that was an expensive lesson..............How much did it cost you guys to do these 4?

typically mill sounding recording, flat sounding drum kit especially the snare and kick they are both very weak sounding. Nice guitar sounds tho, and that bass sound in the second song is very cool, the vocals are a lot better in these songs as well compared to previous stuff, but i still think you could find better melodys in your tunes, there are good riffs and sections in your songs but i dont think you nesseserily always find the best ways to put them across.

still not a bad, if expensive couple of songs.

Pretty much what I said after the gig last week: good musicianship' date=' no songs.[/quote']

I think I agree with this. Sorry guys, just didn't grab me. Keep at it though - I'm just a cynical bastard anyway! :rockon:

Andy

well we paid 600 for 30hrs really spent alot of time on them and tried some new stuff aswell! i really like the way it turned out but then the music we do play is the kind of music i would listen to!

thanks for the feedback as always looking for ways to improve

I'm too hung over to give proper feedback but i'll give it a shot anyway.

It's not really my thing. There is something missing from the songs and i'm not sure what it is. Nothing really seems to hook on to me that much. Then again, this just really isn't my style of music, so don't take it too personally.

Aww man i'm not feeling my best. I'll stop now and give some proper feedback at a later time.

I like the second song although the bass seems to drown out the guitar a little bit, but maybe that is what you wanted etc. Cool tunes, maybe a little bit of an Incubus influence too?