aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
medichi

Should I get F4AF tickets?

Not really arsed about seeing the, but they always seem to put some effort into the supports (Haunted/Gratitude/OneLineDrawing). Any hints/rumours as to who it may be?

Get the tickets anyway, seeing them on the Leeds main stage was a total eye-opener. They've got an amazing set, sound amazing live and besides the faux american accent they're entertaining too. One of the festival highlights/surprises.

Guest pop-notmyface

i don't know whos supporting, but put the money into a piggy bank and save for something fantastic. only see them if they play kef.

i saw them at leeds this year too.. i thort they put on a great show - espically on the main stage so early on in the day. and you can pretty much bet on an awesome support - not that i know who it is...

Get the tickets anyway' date=' seeing them on the Leeds main stage was a total eye-opener. They've got an amazing set, sound amazing live and besides the faux american accent they're entertaining too. One of the festival highlights/surprises.[/quote']

i particulary liked it just before the vocalist left stage, urging the crowd to show their metal horns :rockon:

Not regretting leaving this one: Motion City Soundtrack are one of the supports...

MCS live are actually really really good.

Their drummer is incredible.