aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
ben_1903

biological sciences at aberdeen uni and edinburgh uni

aberdeen, edinburgh's music scene is *far* worse. it's okay if you're into pub rock or acoustic, but otherwise, it's a hole.

aberdeen' date=' edinburgh's music scene is *far* worse. it's okay if you're into pub rock or acoustic, but otherwise, it's a hole.[/quote']

aye but edinburgh is close to glasgow....and me being wonderful i'll single handedly change all that...or something.

can't. decide. which. to. go. to.

thoughts on either from experience folks?

thanks in advance :)

The Biology dept at Aberdeen is very good. I think it recieved 5/5 rating on last survey by the education board? Having spent 1 and 1/2 years there as well, I can say that it is very well run, if Biology is your bag. It's really up to your good self. Good luck wherever you choose. :cheers:

Andy

The Biology dept at Aberdeen is very good. I think it recieved 5/5 rating on last survey by the education board? Having spent 1 and 1/2 years there as well' date=' I can say that it is very well run, if Biology is your bag. It's really up to your good self. Good luck wherever you choose. :cheers:

Andy[/quote']

Thanks for the info. :)

Edinburgh. Aberdeen is OK, but being run into the ground by teh council 9at least it was when I left a year ago). Edinburgh is close to Glasgow for gigs, has more pubs/clubs/stuff in general, and is generally prettier.