aberdeen-music

Twat from Faust attacks BSP

Larsen B

What a cock, i hope he dies very suddenly in a circular saw related incident. Quite funny though.

From nme.com:

British Sea Power's recent collaboration with German band Faust was not the experimental rock love-in predicted.

Both bands played Hove Old Market together last week (November 4) and jammed together, however singer Jean-Herve Peron ended the evening by allegedly punching the Brighton band's bassist Hamilton in the face.

"Seems he was annoyed because BSP's drum spot during the jam with Faust was too avant garde and freeform. I mean, we thought time signatures were well old hat, mate," the band's spokesperson told NME.COM.

The band say Peron then confronted British Sea Power after the show, when he ended-up throwing his fists.

"It was all rather comical," added the band's spokesperson, "but all there seemed embarrassed by the beard boy's stab in the back - including the other members of Faust. The rest of Faust were a credit to their Krautrock renown, but this most un-foward-thinking goon was a twerp of the first order."

Despite sporting a shiner, Hamilton and British Sea Power kicked off their UK tour in Barrow last night (November 17) and are touring the country throughout this month.

What a cock' date=' i hope he dies very suddenly of a heart attack. [/quote']

bit harsh really. you hope he dies because he punched a member of a band you like. just how old are you?

To be honest (and I've never heard faust so I'm not just sticking up for them cause I'm a fan) I find it pretty dubious this is only coming to light now, the same week BSP are starting a tour.

Bit of a non-story really though. Right up the NME's street.

bit harsh really. you hope he dies because he punched a member of a band you like. just how old are you?

To be honest (and I've never heard faust so I'm not just sticking up for them cause I'm a fan) I find it pretty dubious this is only coming to light now' date=' the same week BSP are starting a tour.

Bit of a non-story really though. Right up the NME's street.[/quote']

I seriously really hope he dies, i'm just that callous.

i don't care for either' date=' but punching a member of BSP gets credit in my book :D

he should've hit him a few more times, mind.[/quote']

:down: british sea power are my friends! three of them went to my secondary school ( i think they left when i joined tho...) and i liked the first album! They are nice guys and put on little shows for "the locals".

it pisses me of when they say they are from brighton or whatever! they lived in kendal/natland!!!

bsp are all hip with depressed under16's' date=' who think that the nme is relevent & tells the truth

the truth is out there[/quote']

BSP are remotely hip, not that a man your age would have any comprehension of what is hip, so stop embarrassing yourself. Nor do they receive a significant amount of attention from NME, although NME, like most of the music press, have given them glowing reviews. And i do wonder what you consider to be relevant?? Are Faust relevant??? And you senility does not place in the position to be patronising all the time, you are clearly a one-dimensional fellow who is opposed to bands purely on the basis that they are considered "hip" etc.

BSP are remotely hip' date=' not that a man your age would have any comprehension of what is hip, so stop embarrassing yourself. Nor do they receive a significant amount of attention from NME, although NME, like most of the music press, have given them glowing reviews. And i do wonder what you consider to be relevant?? Are Faust relevant??? And you senility does not place in the position to be patronising all the time, you are clearly a one-dimensional fellow who is opposed to bands purely on the basis that they are considered "hip" etc.[/quote']

Ooof....

Brilliant....an age war!!!!!!!! :rockon:

Every age group has its own 'hip', I reckon. Some little uns think MTV poppy stuff is hip, then the slightly less little might go for NME sanctioned stuff, even older folk will be aware of other stuff, and will consider it 'hip' etc etc I think George Formby is hip, cos I'm near death, and have no right to an opinion. At my age 'hip' doesn't matter.....but 'hip-replacements' seem somehow important.

However I've always thought Chilli gets VERY hip stuff, and the age-groups IMP attracts seem varied and open-minded.

Let's not squabble...Larsen and Chilli are both fine fellows, and should be encouraged to mate vigorously :love:

Brilliant....an age war!!!!!!!! :rockon:

At my age 'hip' doesn't matter.....but 'hip-replacements' seem somehow important.

Let's not squabble...Larsen and Chilli are both fine fellows' date=' and should be encouraged to mate vigorously :love:[/quote']

funny that my hip hurts today & i wasn't anywhere near the east neuk on friday

mr cynic, i'd rather shag jean herve peron than larsen (that almost could be a line lline from (hmhb)