aberdeen-music

music hall of fame

chrisdoherty67

Did any one else think Slash wasn't on form at all? His soloing on th Jimi Hendrix cover was pretty dire in places...the guy playing the keyboard/organ was alright though.

I thought he was fuckin mega! it's Slash's thing to be a bit messy, adds to the rawness and excitement of it I think, he's not wanna these guys who plays solo's like fuckin triganomitry

I wss gonna say the same thing. But then I was thinking "who's this guy" while watching' date=' and it's lucky I didn't think aloud, because he's my dads all-time hero, and he would have disowned me[/quote']

My dad loves him as well and said "one day you will to son" so i said "piss off" and as sure as snow is cold...............i do!!! Shit, i hate it when hes right!!!

I agree....his voice is truly terrible...and the whole 'come on' after every line made me cringe...

Barney might as well have been shouting "hold on tight know!" or "scream if you wanna go faster!"...

What a great way to pay tribute to Hendrix, do a rubbish cover of a song he didn't even write.