aberdeen-music

Roy Keane Leaves Manchester United

Stephen

Guest Les Stroszek
do you think people are taking the piss....i do

i could see him just going straight into coaching to be honest

I know I wasn't seriously contemplating the possibilty of him joining Aberdeen!

Guest DustyDeviada

has anyone stopped to consider that Gordon Strachan may not actually want Keane? Whatever happens he's not going to play for sweeties, and as he already has Lennon playing in that deep midfield role, Strachan may prefer to save his funds to strengthen other areas, central defence perhaps.

I just heard the news on the radio about 10 minutes ago. I didn't realise they meant leaving with immediate effect. Being a Man U fan, I think it's a pity he's had to go this way, but to be honest, I would say that his leaving now was more his decison than the clubs.

All the crap going on at Old Trafford at the moment, I don't blame him.

I just heard the news on the radio about 10 minutes ago. I didn't realise they meant leaving with immediate effect. Being a Man U fan' date=' I think it's a pity he's had to go this way, but to be honest, I would say that his leaving now was more his decison than the clubs.

All the crap going on at Old Trafford at the moment, I don't blame him.[/quote']

Nah,as soon as i read what was said in that interview i had a feeling he would never pull on a United shirt again.

I'm pretty sure Keane was forced out of Old Trafford at least partly because of those comments....which is a shame, cos everything he said is pretty much spot on, and if Fergie is still the manager he once was, im sure hes completley aware of it being the case. but you just cannot come out and say those things about your team mates in public

Darren Fletcher isn't that bad. He's a good passer of the ball, not all that much flair but I think he's won some breathing space with that header. You have to remember he's still young and has been pretty fucked with injuries. I think he will be one of Scotlands key players for a good decade atleast.