aberdeen-music

GC Guide update

soundian

I've added a regular event function to the website. You can now toggle on/off regular gigs/club nights in the calendar. There's not too much info at the moment but I'm sure that'll change soon.

Have a look .

While I'm here, if there's any budding journalists that want to submit previews on the site, just click on the title of the gig and you'll see an "add preview" option at the bottom of the gig summary. The preview will become visible once someone has checked it over.

Bands, send me your details, biogs/webspaces/photos/logos. If I have you on my list it's easy to link to the information, just so people can see what you're about. If you're not on my list, I can't guarantee a link.

p.s.sorry Dave, I seem to have lost that data on Exodus, could you send me it again.

I noticed a couple of days ago that images weren't getting uploaded with the band biogs, this is now fixed (hopefully) and as a bonus, I've rejigged the entire band submission system so you can now change your own profiles (these will still be checked before being made public but it's easier this way for everyone).

I noticed a couple of days ago that images weren't getting uploaded with the band biogs' date=' this is now fixed (hopefully) and as a bonus, I've rejigged the entire band submission system so you can now change your own profiles (these will still be checked before being made public but it's easier this way for everyone).[/quote']

Your my hero... I presume I'll see you Saturday as The Little Kicks are playing...

J