aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
R.Borlax

http://www.pandora.com/

Every band i typed in didn't come up. Even 'biffy clyro' which to be fair is an established band on a reasonably sized label with 3 albums and a 4th out soon.

well hey searching beefheart, animal collective and plaid gave me some interesting artists

the more people that join and vote on what they like the more the system learns

go figure

well hey searching beefheart' date=' animal collective and plaid gave me some interesting artists

the more people that join and vote on what they like the more the system learns

go figure[/quote']

I typed in Wilco and got three Wilco songs, a Jesse Malin song and a Counting Crow song, amongst a few others. Hopefully it'll get better, its quite a good idea.

I quite like this site...just listened to a couple of good mp3's.....wasnt so impressed when Slint came on though....but it shall learn that i dont like Slint in good time....

brilliant, I've been listening for around an hour now and it does a pretty magic job of picking out great tunes. What a great way to discover something new.

i think its a good idea i stuck in alkaline trio and am hearing some new artists and some artists i already know so from where i'm sitting its working pretty well.