aberdeen-music

Vote Moorings!

Flash@TMB

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Electric eclectic Toothbrush

By a country mile it's the Moorings: not so much a venue' date=' more a way of life.

The last time I was in there we saw a guy who just seemed to be making strange noises for half an hour (Flash who was that again?) and even though it was shit the drinks atmosphere and chat made up for it until a decent band came on.[/quote']

Yeah I vaguely remember a guy balancing an electric toothbrush near a guitar pick ups a few weeks back,I was very drunk and thought it was ace at the time,a bit like Kid Carpet,anyone know the name of his act?

no i really didnt post those...but whatever.

believe me' date=' i have no problem sticking by what i say.[/quote']

So would we be correct in assuming that the real author was the poison dwarf? Again...

Jeez this is really getting dull...

The only thing more lame and cowardly than using an anonymous account to deliver you damning indictment, is using someone else's anonymous account to do it. And the only thing worse than that is getting caught in the act LMAO!

Ultimately it's much better to be accountable for one's opinions and thus retain dignity, credibility, and respect within the community. Oh well, too late now :)

So would we be correct in assuming that the real author was the poison dwarf? Again...

Jeez this is really getting dull...

The only thing more lame and cowardly than using an anonymous account to deliver you damning indictment' date=' is using someone else's anonymous account to do it. And the only thing worse than that is getting caught in the act LMAO!

Ultimately it's much better to be accountable for one's opinions and thus retain dignity, credibility, and respect within the community. Oh well, too late now :)[/quote']

i thought there were rules about more than one person using the same account..............................................................

• 1 month later...

thats because tunnels is a better venue! moorings is the best bar by far though.

actually, thinking about it, moorings will win this, because most fudge gigs are at the moorings, everyone that goes there loves the place, and you get up on stage and tell everyone to vote moorings