aberdeen-music

Big Eck Must Stay

Inkster

Guest DustyDeviada

The Rangers Life-plan

Are you worried about the future?

Let's face it, we're not getting any younger and we all have to think about our lavish lifestyles after our careers are over.

Are you over 33?

Are you well past your best?

Are you looking for an easy life?

Then you are eligible for the Rangers Life-Plan!

WE PAY YOU 30,000 a week, there's a pointless medical and no salesperson will call (well, you might get a shot in the company plane).

CALL NOW! Theres a FREE house, luxury car and limitless golf at some of Scotlands finest courses.

Dont take our word for it, read these recommendations from some very satisfied clients.

"When Im no longer playing, I know my family will be financially secure"

Hamed, Glasgow

"I recommended the Rangers plan to all my family."

Ronald, Holland

"The Rangers plan supplemented my pension, just when I thought it was too late.

Claudio, Buenos Aires

"The generosity of the Rangers plan is unmatched in the world of pension finance. It was the best move I have ever made."

Sotirios, Glasgow

"Even when everyone said I was too old, Rangers were prepared to supplement my pension with an outrageous offer."

Mr A Rae, Glasgow

Despite being permanently injured I was still eligible for the Rangers Life-plan year after year!

Gavin R, Glasgow

So dont sit there worrying about the future - relax - that phone will ring!

Rangers Life-Plan is regulated by D Murray and his pals at the bank and is funded by the 50,000 who have invested in the RFC Season Ticket pyramid scam over the last 10 years.

Guest DustyDeviada
aye he's a goner he's found it hard to get accepted down at castle grey skull. Maybe it's cause he's ex aberdeen.

So funny when all the knuckle dragging Rangers fans start saying that McLeish is deliberately losing matches and bringing them down because he is an Aberdeen "man".

Guest Les Stroszek
The Rangers Life-plan

Are you worried about the future?

Let's face it' date=' we're not getting any younger and we all have to think about our lavish lifestyles after our careers are over.

Are you over 33?

Are you well past your best?

Are you looking for an easy life?

Then you are eligible for the Rangers Life-Plan!

WE PAY YOU 30,000 a week, there's a pointless medical and no salesperson will call (well, you might get a shot in the company plane).

CALL NOW! Theres a FREE house, luxury car and limitless golf at some of Scotlands finest courses.

Dont take our word for it, read these recommendations from some very satisfied clients.

"When Im no longer playing, I know my family will be financially secure"

Hamed, Glasgow

"I recommended the Rangers plan to all my family."

Ronald, Holland

"The Rangers plan supplemented my pension, just when I thought it was too late.

Claudio, Buenos Aires

"The generosity of the Rangers plan is unmatched in the world of pension finance. It was the best move I have ever made."

Sotirios, Glasgow

"Even when everyone said I was too old, Rangers were prepared to supplement my pension with an outrageous offer."

Mr A Rae, Glasgow

Despite being permanently injured I was still eligible for the Rangers Life-plan year after year!

Gavin R, Glasgow

So dont sit there worrying about the future - relax - that phone will ring!

Rangers Life-Plan is regulated by D Murray and his pals at the bank and is funded by the 50,000 who have invested in the RFC Season Ticket pyramid scam over the last 10 years.[/quote']

Like the sound of this. Could be the job for me! I presume the plan covers crap players as well as old ones?