aberdeen-music

Arab Strap + Le Reno Amps

Graeme

Guest bluesxman
Tickets were selling well. Will check at weekend. Are you going to Hot Chip?

No, my funds are in meltdown as it is, and would prefer to see Arab Strap. May pop into town at weekend for a ticket....

Guest bluesxman
well ive been told by my spies' date=' that the strap are in very fine form indeed[/quote']

Well that's good, got my ticket at the weekend! Was very impressed by the new album so expecting good things, have never seen them yet....

Is this gig definitely going ahead tonight despite the bad weather? The reason i ask' date=' is i've got to drive up from Elgin and back the same night, and the weather is looking pretty scary here.[/quote']

definately yes, some light snow flurries here, but aberdeen is clear & its not lying

the good news is AS will have a special special guest

start speculating

excellent. Better put a spade in the car just in case though!!

At least today is the penultimate day of my teaching placement, so i will be moving back to aberdeen this weekend. No more long hall driving to gigs (well... until Pelican in Glasgow on the 17th of Dec). Santa has come early!! "I swear its never happened before"

Guest bluesxman
definately yes' date=' some light snow flurries here, but aberdeen is clear & its not lying

the good news is AS will have a special special guest

start speculating[/quote']

Adele Bethel?