aberdeen-music

Teacher,Teacher

sludge

From the Aberdeen University Press Release:

Blair Paton (21), from Burntisland in Fife, who now lives in Aberdeen. He wants to teach Technology. Skateboard enthusiast Blair is currently lead guitarist in a pub band called Quik. He said: I had important reasons why I decided to part in the series firstly, for the fun element, secondly that it would be nice to track a bit of my history, and thirdly, to de-stigmatise what people think of students.

some untruths there. Blair will be 23 in Feb and I wouldn't describe Quik as a 'pub band'. plus he's not Quik's lead guitarist. don't you love it when press officers don't bother with their research.

I'm looking forward to seeing this. It was all very exciting when the camera crew were at the Quik comeback gig at Moshulu earlier in the year.

8.30pm on Tuesday - 'Teacher Teacher'; Six students aged 21 to 40 sign up to become secondary teachers. They include three mothers, an ex-slaughterman and a punk band leader.

8.30pm on Tuesday - 'Teacher Teacher'; Six students aged 21 to 40 sign up to become secondary teachers. They include three mothers' date=' an ex-slaughterman and a punk band leader. [/i']

LEADER?! Who the fuck wrote that? X(

Surely the BBC wouldnt feature TWO north-east schools' date=' as that would be ignoring decades of central belt bias...[/quote']

Reading the P&J today it seems all the teachers in the program are part of the Aberdeen University teacher training school. So I imagine most of the schools featured will be here.